Prolouge

"Two fugitive Variants have been killing our Minituen." Mobius explains to Loki.

"And you need the God of Mischief to help you stop them?" Mobius nods,

"That's right."

"Why me?"

"The Varients we're hunting, one is, you. The other, your brother." A look of surprise forms on Loki's face,

"I beg your pardon?"

__________________________________
Salina, Oklahoma
1858

The Minutemen look around the dark, foggy, fire ridden land of Oklahoma.

"Time signature is early third millennium." One of them announces, "Definitely anachronistic." One sighs as he feels the ground,

"Oil. I think some jackass found himself a time machine. Came back here to get rich."

"Should we can put and look for them, sir?"

"Nah. It's not worth the paperwork. Just prune it. Let's bail. See a charge." As the Minituemen prepare to reset the timeline one spots something in the distance,

"Wait. Someone's out there." Out in the distance, submerged in fog, two cloaked figures stand.

"Check it out." The Minutemen power up there weapons and move to inspect the two figures.

One of the figures, the shorter of the two, holds out an oil lamp and drops it to the ground. The flames quickly growing at a rapid rate once it hits the oil.

The figures stand still as they watch the Minutemen try to fight the flames.

"Get down!" One of the Minutemen yell. Their screams fill the air as they become engulfed in the flames.

One of the men tries to crawl his way to the reset charge only to be dragged away from it. The charge is then picked up.

The two cloaked Varients stand there, surrounded by the flames. And then they leave. The mess of flaming bodies left behind as they continue their plan.

__________________________________
A/n
Hey guys! Here's the prologue to my new series! I had this idea ever since I started watching Loki and just had to write it.