Chapter Six: The Drunken Fools

"I had 7 of these amazing little Midgardian treats called Poptarts!"
_________________________________
Lamentis-1
2077

When Sylvie awoke it was surely a sight to see. A full on party going on with Lana and Loki at the center.

Loki was singing an Asgardian song while Lana was sitting on a bar stool, a big smile on her face while she ate more food.

Loki caught sight of Sylvie and started drunkly waving at her.

"Where's your uniform?" Loki just kept dancing and singing.

"Loki! You need to try this Midgardian food called a PotTart!" Lana yells to him excitedly. He smiles big at her and continues his song. He then shushes the crowd and everyone quiets down. He starts to sing a slower Asgardian song.

Lana stares at him, her third PopTart in her hands.
Loki then starts right back into his first song, getting everyone moving again. He grabs Lanas hands and spins her around. She let's out a laugh as he finishes the last verse.

Loki takes a big drink, finishing his glass.

"Another!" He slams the glass in the floor startling everyone. Lana hits his shoulder,

"Don't do that!" Sylvie rolls her eyes and makes her way towards the two drunken gods.

"Your drunk." She deadpans.

"No, I'm just full." Loki tells her. Lana grabs both of Sylvies shoulders.

"I had 7 of these amazing little midgardian treats called Poptarts!" Sylvie shrugs off her drunk sister.

"Now," Loki grabs a plate off the bar and offers it to Sylvie, "I need you to try this. It pairs very nicely with the Figgy Port. Lana liked it with her Poptarts." Lana nods excitedly.

Loki starts to ramble about Figgy Port until Sylvie interrupts him.

"Where's your uniform? We're meant to be laying low. But here's you two acting like drunken fools!"

"Nobody cares. It's the end of the world." He smiles and throws his hands up.

"I think something's happening."

"Yes! The big pretty planet is gonna crash into us and then we go boom!" Lana exclaims.

"Stop being an ass. I saw some people looking at the two of you weirdly."

"What?" Loki looks around curiosity and in's up knocking over a dish.

"Since when have you been so paranoid Sylv?" The redhead asks her sister, only to earn a glare in return.

"It must have started when we spent our entire life running from the omniscient fascists he works for." Sylvie gives Loki a pointed look. He sighs.

"It's a shame to let that go to waste." He looks at the food on the floor. Sylvie let's out a breath of anger.

"Well you seem mad. I'm going to the loo!" Lana announces then skips away from the two.

__________________________________
Lamentis-1
2077

In her drunken state Lana somehow ended up back at the bar instead of the bathroom. A few passengers gathered around her as she told stories of her travels.

"And then I flew in on my hammer, saved Sylvie cause she can't defend herself, and defeated the bad guy!" Everyone applauded her storytelling, making her beam.

All the clapping caught the attention of Sylvie.

"LANA!" Sylvie marched over to her sister and grabbed her by the arm.

"Ow Sylvie! Your no fun." Lana pouted as she was brought away from the bar.

Loki stares at her, a smile resting on his lips.

"Now please continue Loki on your terrible explanation on what love is."

_________________________________
Hey guys im back! I know this is probably not the chapter you were expecting but I wanted a chapter to show some more of Lana's carefree personality. next chapter will be more exciting.