Chapter Three: The Wizard

"Yeah, she gets real mad when you call her that. I sometimes do it for fun."
___________________________________
Haven Hills, Alabama
2050

"Yeah, I'm probably just tired." C-20 mutters.

The blonde crouches over her, enchanting her mind, while the redhead stands behind her.

"How do I find the elevators?" The blonde asks.

"They're gold." The blonde chuckles and pulls her hand away from her head. She looks back at her sister, who is looking at the security cameras.

A group of Minutemen just entered the store.

___________________________________
Time Variance Authority Headquarters

The pair of sisters arrive at the TVA. The blonde pulls her hair back while they walk trough a nearby doorway.

"Why don't you just keep your hair pulled back." The older sister asks. The younger sister rolls her eyes.

"It looks better down."

They move into a hall and the blonde moves to enchant a nearby guard only to find her powers not working. The older sister sighs before throwing her hammer at the guards head. He falls to the ground with a thud catching the attention of three more guards.

The blonde picks up the prune stick of the fallen guard. The redhead smacks a guard across the face with her hammer and kicks him in the stomach. The blonde slams the head of another guard into the wall. She grabs onto two of them, flipping off the wall, knocking them over.

The blonde turns of the stick before pruning the guard in front of her. She stretches out her arm and drops the stick. The women move on down the hall both wearing their matching smirks.

When they reach a golden hallway two guards are quick to notice them.

"Hey! Stop!" One yells. The redhead simply throws her hammer at his skull. She then hits him over the head with it as the blonde twists the arm of the other, grabbing his prune stick and pruning him.

Deep breaths fill the hall and cause the sisters to turn around to see Loki standing there with a knife in each hand. The blonde unsheathes a sword as the redhead flips the hammer in her hand.

"A few questions." Loki says pointing his knifes at the women in front of him.

"Have you really got nothing else to do?" The blonde asks shaking her head.

"It's quite sad really." The redhead chimes in. An offended look takes over Loki's face.

"Rude." The three circle each other, Loki's blade aimed at the two.

"Are you sure your a Loki?"

"Your in our way." She says dangerously.

"You are my way." The blonde makes the first move, swinging her sword at his knives. The redhead steps back rolling her eyes. Loki grabs onto the blonde making her push him off.

"I thought perhaps we could work together." He holds out his arms. The redhead throws her hammer hitting him square in the chest before coming back to her hand. He dramatically flips his hair back.