Chapter Five: Drinks!

"She's weird."
_________________________________
Lamentis-1
2077

The train station was packed with civilians yelling to get on. The group of three approaches the line of people.

"Well this looks fun." Loki comments.

"Come on."

"We can't fight our way into that train."

"Who said anything about fighting." Lana rolls her eyes at the start of a fight between the Loki's.

"All your plans involve fighting."

"Not this one. I'm going to enchant a guard, have him lead us through the crowd, and if anyone gives us any trouble-" Sylvie starts before Lana cuts her off,

"I hit them with my hammer." A big smile on her face. Sylvie rolls her eyes.

"We're doing this one my way." Loki smirks at the girls.

"Oh no." Lana sarcastically says. Loki uses his magic to make him dressed like a guard.

"How do I look?" He holds his arms out with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Like someone with a shit plan." The blonde deadpans.

"Yeah I would much rather hit then all over the head."

"It's a great plan." Enthusiasm high in his voice. Lana chuckles while Sylvie hums unamused.

"Just follow my lead." He grabs onto both of them and ushers them forward.

They easily slip right past the guards and Lana can't help but feel guilty for all the people who would be left behind.

As the attempt to board the train a guard stops them.

"Woah! Hey!" He holds out a hand to stop them.

"Taking these two to Shuroo." Loki deepens his voice causing Lana to hold in her laugh.

"Okay. And the tickets?"

"Orders come from the top to get them on this train." The two sisters share a glance, both clearly thinking the same thing.

"Sir, this-" Sylvie reaches out her arm and enchants the guard before he can alert the others. Another guard walks over to the group.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's fine. I just remembered that headquarters radioed in their request for them this morning." Everyone stares at the other guard making him sigh.

"Okay." The first guard quickly moves out of their way.

"Okay." Loki ushers the sisters onto the train.

_________________________________
Lamentis-1
2077

The three move into the dining car, Loki still holding onto the sisters.

"Good evening passengers. Hi." Loki says in a deep voice. He moves them over to an empty booth. Sylvie sits down with Lana next to her.