Dressed like that ?

Y/n POV

I was bored and decided to prank Bella. I got dressed up and and did my make and then did my hair. Bella was on her way home back from the shoot. And I set up my camera.

"Hey guys. As you can tell I'm dressed up and I normally never dressed like this but today I'm gonna prank Bella. I'm going to tell her I'm going to the store dressed like this." I said laughing. And walked to the mirror and showed them my out fit.

"I hope we don't get this taken down but yeah this is how I look."

"Bella should be on her way home and I'll set you guys behind the tv and another camera in my closet in case she tries to make me change and so you guys have a side angle." I said as pointed to where I was going to pointed to where I was going to put the 2nd camera.

^what you're wearing

I waited for about 5 minutes and I heard the garage downstairs.

"Guys I heard the garage open." I whispered to the camera as I went to sit at my vanity to act like I was doing my make up.

"Bubba" Bella called out as I shouted that I was in the room.

"Hey "she started but stopped when she looked at me.

"You look sexy " she said as I smiled and she walked over to kiss me which I allowed.

"Why are you dressed like that" she said as I looked at her like what do you mean.

"Dressed like what? I'm just going to go to the store" I said as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"For Instagram pictures?" She asked as I shook my head no.

"What no we need groceries" I said in a duh tone.

"Babe" Bella said as I looked at her. And she shook her head.

"It's cold out you should change into something more warm." She said as I shook my head

"This is warm it has long sleeves bubba" I said as she laughed and ran her hand over her face.

"Okay well I'll go with you" she said as I shook my head.

"No you stay here you must be tired from your shoot." I said grabbing my purse.

"Baby I love what you're wearing, really I do,but can you change" she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"What you don't like what I'm wearing" I asked as she immediately shook her head.

"No I do, I love it, you have all the right to wear what you want and I don't want to be that girlfriend who is like no you can't wear that but I would like it if you wore something else" Bella said as my heart melted.

"Awww baby I'm just joking, it was a prank I thought you'd get mad but you're so sweet I love you." I said as she smiled at me.

"So you're not wearing that" she asked as I nodded

"I'm not wearing this, but I should get Instagram pictures in it." I said as she laughed.

"Guys my baby is so respectful, this prank was a fail, I'll have to think of something else but bye for now say bye Bub,"bye guys" also don't forget to subscribe and like or don't" I said as she I smiled and I turned off the camera.

A/n :this was just a short chapter. The next one will be longer I promise