Paris

Y/n POV

Bella and I are currently walking through Paris. She wanted to take a trip for just the two of us. She was so sweet about the whole thing. Orbit is staying with Gigi and Zayn. We just came from a museum and now are in front of the Eiffel Tower. I leaned against Bella as we looked at the sight in front of us.

"Bubs" Bella said softly as causing me to look at her with a smile.

"I have loved you since the first time I saw you. I know our relationship hasn't been perfect but nobody's relationship ship. When you're with me I definitely feel my soul in tune with yours. When you smile you light up the whole room. I love that you always strive to be your absolute best. When I'm not with you I'm not complete. I feel like apart of of me is missing, and I think about you all the time.You're my home. You're home for me. The sense of comfort I have when I'm with you is indescribable. We have been there's for each other through every. We maybe be young but I know what have is forever. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you and I want you to be my home and forever, so will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Bella said as she got down on one knee, and tears fell down my face as I nodded as she pulled me in for a kiss and I soon heard cheers. I slowly pulled away and Bella put the ring on my finger and I looked and saw both of our family's causing me to drop my jaw in surprise. They moves to the side and I saw my cousin holding Orbit and he barked when he saw us and they let him go and he ran to us. Everyone laughed as he licked all over my face causing me to laugh as I held him in my arms and he moved over to Bella and did the same.

"Congratulations" my mom said as I smiled at her and hugged her.

Our families walked over to us and congratulated us. Yolanda showed us the pictures she took of us. I looked at Bella to see her already looking at me and smiling causing me to do the same.

"I love you so much" I said to her and kissed her hand that rested on my shoulder.

"Now let's get going to the docks" Bella said as we all nodded and got in our cars and drove to the location. Bella had her hand on my thigh as we drove and Orbit rested on my lap. As the Porsche top was down and we drove with music blasting.

"You're my fiancé" I said out loud with a face eating smile. taking it in that Bella and I are really engaged.

"And you're my fiancé" she said as I smiled and she leaned over to kiss me while focusing on the road.

"I love the sound of that" I said pulling away from the kiss and looked down at the ring.I gasped and tears began flowing down my face.

"Bubbbb" I said with a smile as happy tears fell down my face

"What's wrong" she asked concern as I shook my head and wiped my tears.

"The ring, you didn't" I said as her face softened and she smiled and nodded.

"Well it's not your grandmothers ring but it's built to mirror it. I know you grandparents where everything to you. I asked you grandma if I could send her ring in so they can build your ring exactly like it but she was hesitant but she ended up letting me barrow it. I know it's not your grandmas ring but it's similar. Your grandma has blue stones instead of green for your grandpas eyes but mine are somewhat green so I had them look for the closest color to my eye color. I know how much you loved how your grandma had apart of your grandpa in her ring so I figured you can have apart of me in yours, but if you don't like it I can get them to put blue." Bella said as I shook my head and happy tears streamed down my face.

"No it's perfect. I can't believe you did that. You have no idea how much I love this." I said kissing her and smiling down at my ring. She really pays attention and goes above and beyond for me.

"They were my example of true love and you're my true love. I hope you know how much this means to me. You're so amazing and thoughtful bub I can't believe you did that for me. Let alone get my grandma to even part with her for more than a second." I said joking at the end as she laughed and we pulled into a parking spot.

"No joke,she loves that ring, but she eventually let me send it in." Bella said as we got out the car and I held her hand as she carried Orbit.

"I don't blame her. I get now, the whole not wanting to take it off, because even though I have had it less than an hour this ring means so much to me. Not as much as you though" I said as Bella smiled and we got on the yacht. She had a band playing ur song on the top deck (speechless by Dan and shay. Play song in media) causing her to drag me to the top deck and we began to sway to the music.

Our friends and family soon all arrived and we all were hanging out on the yacht, Bella even had my favorite food catered on here. It was a perfect way to end our night and celebrate this momentous occasion.

(Obviously bella is a girl but just pretend the guy is a girl,that's the picture that you post to your Instagram )

Y/n : @BellaHadid Yes❤️

@BellaHadid : ❤️❤️

@User1 : my moms are engaged 😭

@Beyonce : congratulations lovelies 💛

@User2 : so we're just gonna ignore that Bella proposed in front of the Eiffel Tower 😭 that's so romantic I'm gonna go be lonely now bye😔✋

@Harrystyles : congrats
@User1 : get out ✨respectfully✨
@User6: my divorced parents 💔
@User3 : guys H congratulated her🥺

@User3 : Y/S/N for the win 😍😍

@User24 : STOP I saw on Twitter someone said Y/n is gonna be Mrs. H ,but it's gonna be Mrs.Hadid instead of Mrs. Harry Styles and that made me tear up..I can't imagine how H feels 💔💔

321,791 other comments ....

Bella Hadid posted on Instagram

BellaHadid : can't wait to unlock this next chapter❤️

@User1 : BAHAHA Bella really said she's my sunflower now Harry 🤣🤣
@User1 : The way this sent me bye- 😭

@GigiHadid: I never get photo credit 😤 but congratulations sissy 🤍

@User5718 : they're the cutest couple 😭

@Y/n : I can't wait either bubba 😘
@BellaHadid : I never thought the word yea could bring so much joy until you said it. I love you bubs 🥺❤️

@MileyCyrus: @BellaHadid @Y/n I call dibs on performing at the wedding 1st :)

15,671 more comments....

A/n : Bella proposed 😭 sorry if it wasn't that long but the next chapter will be!! Also if you have any ideas feel free to comment them :)