Speechless

A/n : Possible trigger warning this chapter contains homophobia

Bella's POV

Y/n walked into the room and i suddenly became speechless. I was in the middle of a conversation with the photographer that is in charge of my shoot, but it was like the only thing I could do is watch y/n. She was greeting everyone on set and that's what I loved about her she was so kind.

"Bella ?" The photographer said as I shook my head and looked at him.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that one more time" I said as the man chuckled.

"Ahh to be young and in love." He said following my eyes that were still on y/n

"What I said we're going to change you're look and then I'm going to need a few poses by the window and then you're done." He said as I nodded this time focusing on what he said. I walked over to y/n who was sitting on a chair and talking to a catering person.

"Are you a model" the guy asked as she shook her head.

"Who me ? Gosh no, haha I'm here with someone" she said as the older man smiled and continued to set out the food

"She should definitely be a model though" I said as I hugged her and the older man nodded.

"Of course with a body like that, face like that and legs like hers she's gonna be a victoria secret model" the old man said as y/n shook head and laughed

"Would you ladies like anything? A drink some snacks?" He asked as I nodded.

"Can I have a water please" y/n and I said at the same time causing us to giggle. As he nodded and grabbed two cool water bottles from behind the table.

"Are you two sisters" he asked as we shook our head

"Oh I'm sorry I guess what they'd at best friends sometimes look like siblings my daughter and her friend got that all the time" he said as y/n laughed and I shook my head.

"No she's my girlfriend" I said as the man had a look of disgust take over his face. Y/n looked down and I instantly grabbed her hand for emotional support.

"H-how are you two lesbians? You should be dating men, you should be ashamed of yourself" he said in disbelief as y/n started to cry. I'm fine with people stuck in their ignorant ways but y/n on the other hand is sensitive to things like this. I felt my body start to boil as the man yelled slurs at us Causing me to get angry at how he was making y/n feel.

"Sir we need you to pack up and leave"the set manager said coming up to us

People were now looking and watching in shock.

"Hey who the fuck do you think you are. Why does it matter if we're dating. You didn't have a problem with us until you found out we're dating." I said as the old man scoffed.

"Sir you need to leave" the set producer yelled as the middle aged man shook his head

"That was before I knew you were faggots" he said as I clenched my jaw and was ready to start fighting but I felt y/n hold my hands down and look at me.

"Baby let's just go to your dressing room" she said as I continued to have a stare down with with the older man

"Sweetie you just need to have a good fuck with a man and you can stop wasting you time with girls" he said patting y/n's ass. As the crew and other models gasped.

"What the fuck" I said shoving the middle aged man. And people tried to separate me and the guy.

He swung on me and landed a weak punch that could've came from a balloon. Hell khai could hit harder than that and she's not even 1.