A Conversation

You would never get tired of waking up like this. A warm body cuddled up next to you, legs tangled. You would never get tired of Namjoon. Drinking in the details of him; the curve of his cheeks, the fullness of his lips, the tiny freckles on his eye, the planes of his chest.

Today however, you needed to talk. No distractions. You had to tell Namjoon about Jimin. You were one hundred percent sure that the cat was the other hybrid Namjoon hadbegan to tell you about. He was about to tell you his story when Yoongi texted.

You needed to know what had happened to him. It had been bothering you since the beginning but you didn't want to pressure him. What had been important at the time was that he was safe and happy in your house.

Today would be the day to talk. The curiosity was killing you. And you felt it was important for Namjoon to finally get his full story out.

The hybrid was stirring next to you, making little groaning noises in the back of his throat. His long lean body stretched, taking over most of the bed, and when he rolled over, he accidentally went on top of you.

With a loud gasp and laugh you said, "Joonie! Wake up! You're squishing me!" You feebly his his back with your fists.

It had the desired effect though. Namjoon woke with a start and leaped off of you, and jumped clean off the bed. He crashed into the side table, knocking its contents over with a crash.

Eyes wide, you leaned over to check on him. The large hybrid was splayed out on the floor, surrounded by the various objects that were once on the side table. His face and chest were flushed red, and his puppy ears were flat against his head with embarrassment.

He looked up at you with his adorable puppy eyes and smiled sheepishly. You couldn't help it. Falling back on the bed, you broke into a fit of giggles. The sheets were tangled around your body as you rolled around and then suddenly you were falling.

With a whoosh and an OOF you fell off the bed and landed on top of Namjoon. He wasn't phased by your weight landing on him. Instead he sat up and settle you in his lap.

"Well, I guess we're both clumsy, huh sweetie?" You laughed and put your head on his shoulder as you felt his arms wrap around your waist.

"I guess so, noona." He smiled his dimple smile and gave you a small kiss on the nose.

The two of you laughed, tangled up in each other once again. Taking a deep breathe, you stood up and looked at the mess around you.

"I swear, I have never met anyone that causes as much destruction as you."

The hybrid stood up next to you, and pulled you close.

"But you still love me, don't you, noona?" He pouted his full lips, asking for a kiss.

"Of course I do, sweet boy." You gave him a quick kiss then went to pick everything up off the floor.

Together the two of you had the room cleaned up, and also made the bed.

When you were done, you both got dressed and went out into the kitchen to find breakfast.

Namjoon was right on your heels the whole time. The feeling of him behind was so reassuring now, it was hard to think about how you were ever alone to begin with. And then you remembered what you needed to do today.

Instead of going to the stove or the fridge, you sat down at the table. Namjoon could sense your mood change, and a look of concern came over his face. He sat down carefully next to you.

"Noona? What's the matter? Are you ok?" His ears were droopy with concern.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ok. Joonie, I think it's time you told me the rest of your story. I need to know. Then we won't have to talk about it ever again, but I just want to know what happened."