Chapter Eighteen ;; Be Careful Who You Fall For

*Cody's point of view*

I stood there, in the same spot, just outside The Inner Circle's locker room where Bexley and I had just shared a kiss. Mostly I was still there because I really didn't know what to do or how to move forward from what had just occurred. I mean, I just cheated on my wife and even though I really like Bexley, I can't help but feel so guilty. And the fact that I enjoyed kissing her just make me all the more guilty.

I also couldn't help but wonder if Santana and Ortiz has picked up on anything. But then again if they had and she had told them what happened, I'm sure I would be laying here instead of standing.

Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I decided I should get back to my locker room and my wife. Maybe I should try and make things right with her. I still don't agree with anything she did, but what I just did was so much worse.

As my thoughts settled down, I headed back to my locker room, hoping to talk to Brandi. I arrived to my locker room in just a couple of minutes and wasted no time in entering it. As I walked in I was surprised to see that the only people in there were Hangman and Kenny. I knew Nick and Matt were off having their match, but Brandi has no reason to be gone.

"Where's Brandi?" I wondered.

"You mean she's not with you?" Hangman asked.

"We figured she was with you." Kenny claimed.

"What do you guys mean you thought she was with me? You know I left the room without her and she stayed back with you guys." I recalled.

"Well she left not too long after you did. She said she was going to look for you." Hangman explained.

"Not too long after me?" I started to think out loud, "That was like a half hour ago."

"Yeah, that's why we figured she had found you by now." Kenny restated.

That's when I felt anxiety and worry begin to take over the guilt I was feeling. "I'm gonna go find her," I announced, quickly exiting the locker room.

There's not too many places she would have gone looking for me as she knew where I usually spent my time when we were backstage at Dynamite. For some reason though, I got this instinctive feeling to head towards gorilla. Walking as quickly as I could, I did just that and I would soon realize why I had that feeling.

As I got closer to the gorilla, I caught a glimpse of one the TV's we had set up backstage where a few of the wrestlers were watching the match between The Young Bucks and Santana and Ortiz. Everything seemed normal at first, but then the screen went completely black as the lights had turned off. Whenever they came back on, my heart dropped and I started heading straight for gorilla once again, this time running.

*Third person point of view*

Everything was going as promised as Bexley was the only one still at ringside. The Lucha Brothers, Penta and Rey Fenix were out there too as they wanted to get a first hand look at their possible next opponents, but they were pretty far away, sitting next to commentary.

"Come on!" Bexley shouted as she banged on the ring's apron, trying to motivate Santana and Ortiz. Nick and Matt had them each in a sharpshooter, in the middle of the ring.

Santana and Ortiz both screamed in agony as they tried to crawl to the ropes. Bexley clapped her hands and pretty soon had all the fans in attendance doing the same thing, further encouraging her friends to make it to the ropes.

They both got to the ropes at the same time and used it to help turn themselves around and push The Young Bucks back off them with their feet. This sent both The Young Bucks crashing right into each other, back to back. Nick and Matt fell to the ground as Santana and Ortiz made it to their feet, meeting each other in the center of the ring with a high five. They were now both limping, but ready to keep fighting.