Chapter Fifteen ;; A Little Bit of The Bubbly

*Third person point of view*

The inner Circle chilled in their locker room for a little before leaving together and making their way to gorilla as they would be the ones opening up Dynamite tonight.

"Is Anna not here tonight?" Bexley wondered as her and Sammy trailed a little behind the group, walking side by side.

"I don't know." He responded like he didn't really want to talk about her.

"You don't know?" A confused Bexley wondered further.

"She broke up with me."

This immediately shocked Bexley as their group ahead arrived at the gorilla. Her and Sammy were still several feet away though as she grabbed ahold of Sammy's hand, ceasing both their steps. This caused him to turn to face her.

"I'm so sorry, Sammy. It was my fault, wasn't it?"

He looked at her as she spoke, but when her words finished he stared down at the ground for minute before replying, "It's on me, Bex."

"On you? We kissed each other."

"Yes, but you didn't know I had a girlfriend, I did."

Bexley threw her head back in frustration as she knew Sammy wouldn't let her take any of the blame. She sighed, looking off to the side, and said, "I guess I could've been nicer to her."

Sammy gently tugged on Bexley's hand, getting her to look at him again. "That's on me too." he claimed.

"How is that on you?"

"I just put you in a bad situation."

Bexley thought about his words for minute. There was definitely a truth to them, but at the same time she knew she had deeper reasons for why she acted so cold and rudely towards Anna. "I'm not letting you take all the blame," she spoke up.

Sammy smiled, rolling his eyes playfully and responded, "And the arguing continues.."

Bexley laughed and rolled her eyes right back. Their conversation was then ended as they heard Jericho's voice, "Let's go, you two!" Not wasting any time, they both complied as Sammy lightly pushed on Bexley's back, causing her to walk towards her dad and the rest of The Inner Circle. He followed directly behind her.

Shortly after they joined the rest of the group, Dynamite started and The Inner Circle's music begin to play. Single file they all walked through gorilla and down the entrance tunnel, heading towards the ring. As always, Jericho lead the pack as he smiled on at the crowd as they screamed the lyrics to their theme song at the top of their lungs. This time not only did Jericho have the same metal baseball bat he had at Double or Nothing, but he also was carrying a bottle of what he liked to call "a little bit of the bubbly" in his hand. Most people would just call it wine though.

Jericho entered the ring first, then hager. Santana and Ortiz stepped up onto the apron and each held a hand out to Bexley as she arrived in front of the ring. She grabbed ahold of their hands and they pulled her up onto the apron. They then both assisted her further as they sat down on the middle rope and as she smiled at them and thanked them she stepped into the ring. Immediately after, Santana and Ortiz also got into the ring and lastly, so did Sammy.

Once they were all in the ring, Jericho handed his bat to Hager and walked over to the far side of the ring, ordering he'd get a microphone. They quickly gave him one as he then requested, "Where's my wine glasses?"

The same person who had given him a mic also started handing him wine glasses that Jericho begin distributing to each member of The Inner Circle. Soon enough everyone, including Bexley, had one and they all crowded around Jericho as he begin to speak, "Tonight's a good night, baby!" The crowd cheered at his words.