Chapter Twenty ;; The Invitation

*Third person point of view*

Another Wednesday, another AEW Dynamite. Santana held the door open as Bexley and Ortiz entered Daily's Place. They thanked him before they all started walking shoulder to shoulder to their locker room. Bexley was in the middle of the two men as she thought about how long it felt like it had been since it was just the three of them arriving together.

This was the first time though where she felt like they couldn't protect her. I mean, she knew if someone tried to physical harm her, then yeah of course they wouldn't allow that, but they couldn't protect her from what was causing the most harm to her right now, all the whispers being spoken about her and all the distasteful looks she was getting from the wrestlers they passed in the hallways. The worse part about it is she didn't blame them. And even though they didn't know the full story, kissing the EVP of any company you work for isn't the best look.

She dropped her head in shame as the feelings of everyone judging her hit her at once. Santana was the first to notice her hurt as he stopped walking and placed his hand on Bexley's upper back.

"Are you good?" He wondered as Bexley and Ortiz's walking also ceased.

She lifted her head up and admitted, "I just feel like everyone's judging me."

Ortiz, who didn't like the sound of this started looking around and somewhat yelled, "Who?!"

This caused some of the surrounding wrestlers and staff to start walking off. Bexley couldn't help but laugh at Ortiz's attempt to fight off anyone who was making her feel bad.

"It's okay, Ortiz, I'm sure I'm just getting in my own head," Bexley claimed, not being fully honest as she knew damn well people were absolutely judging her. She didn't want the guys fighting anymore of her battles though.

Santana rubbed Bexley's back in a comforting way as Ortiz joked, "Damn, I was kind of hoping to fight someone."

Santana playfully rolled his eyes at his partners comments as he knew he was just trying to get Bexley to laugh or at least smile. Which worked as she let out a short laugh and spoke, "Thanks, you guys."

The men smiled and nodded at her as Ortiz also placed his hand on Bexley's upper back, so they could direct her to come with them. The three of them would then continue to their locker room until another interruption would occur.

"Oh hey, Mr. number one contenders," a flirty voice spoke, once again ceasing the group of their steps.

It was Red Velvet and she was carrying some kind of white, rectangular envelope in her hands. Santana and Ortiz slightly tilted their head as they wondered what she wanted from them. Bexley stepped slightly in front of them, clenching her fists, not sure if she was about to have to fight this girl.

"Don't worry, I come in peace," she assured as she put her hands up in surrender, raising the envelope above her head. Santana and Ortiz placed a hand on each of Bexley's clenched fist as Red Velvet continued to speak.

"I just wanted to give you guys this." She claimed as she pressed the envelope against Santana's chest and let go of it. He immediately caught it. She then proceeded to rub his arm as she circled around the group of three.

"What is it?" Santana questioned as he started to open the envelope.

She then appeared from behind Ortiz, now holding onto his arm and rubbing his chest. "It's just a little invitation. Bring your whole group," she smiled and winked at Santana then at Ortiz before walking away. They both watched her walk away, appearing to be fascinated. Bexley quickly snapped them out of it as she grabbed the so called invitation from Santana and wondered "An invitation to what?"