{What if} they did a lyric prank of 'Cell block tango' on the cast

[What if the reader and the other girls prank the whole cast using Cell block tango in chatfic]

A/n: This au is clearly a peaceful one and no one died. Lucifer is still a fallen angel and both him and Amon still hated each other. Valac still went into the human world and lived there. He is aware he is a demon and Mammon is still alive. Everyone's alive and still sane, and knows how to use cell phones. All because they have Y/n, their own therapist =)
If you want another lyric prank; the reader, Y/n will not change and will stay the same in any lyric pranks.
There are characters that I will not be including since I still haven't seen them and know their personalities (I read the english version)

Warning: Cussing, murder, F/reader, (•••) means someone is typing only to erase it

[ABOUT Y/N]

Name: Y/n Alchemia

Gender: Female

Species: Human(Sorceress)

Powers: ?̴͔͉̊̎͊?̸̢̯̲͍͋̚͝?̶̨̢̯̪̆ͅ?̵̻̗̌̂̈́?̴̲͌?̷̭̬̜͈͂͝?̷̛̦̽͌͑̚?̵̲̖̆͝?̸̢̙̥̻̭̉͘
(All you need to know is that you are a very powerful sorceress that you suddenly went to an op character to an unpaid therapist.)

Personality: Y/n is quite playful and teaseful towards everyone, a total crackhead and a mischievous individual. Y/n is an easygoing and friendly person, the type of person to joke around and uses dark humor but knows where to stop and be serious. She's quite intelligent but acts dumb and unassuming. Y/n likes to stay on trend with the younglings and is amuse by the development of society.
- It is said that she isn't afraid of dying herself as she literally threw herself at dangerous situation, hinting that the woman had lived quite a long time and faced many terrifying/grotesque situation that she herself became numb to death itself.

Background: Y/n Alchemia had lived for many years that she's basically immortal and met many people, demons and angels in her long lasting life and made friends with them. (Background will change whether she lived a horrible life before she became immortal, or lived a happy one depending on the lyric request.)

LOOKS:
Hair:
A half and half color. (length) (wavy, straight, curly, etc) hair with (dark color hair) on her right side and (light color hair) on her left side.
Eyes: (Eye structure) (eye color)
Birthmark: Two (f/c) heart mark down near your right eye.
Height: (Body height)
Outfit: The picture below 

(You can change the color so now let's get back to the story)

—✡—✡—✡—✡—✡—

❝Aegis Orta; 'Cell block tango' lyric prank❞

[What if]