[What if] they did a textfic of '[Name] As A Ghost Hunter With The Idiots'

[What if [Name] did a 'Nicki Minaj As A Ghost Hunter With The Kardashians' text fic as [Name] being Nicki Minaj]

A/n: Peaceful au. This timeline takes place when Val and the others went through Gio's portal to go to the demon world to inform the other demons of the fallen angel's return, but suddenly things went into a turn when every character gets sucked into a different universe...

Also A/n: This is very different from the other text fic Y/n. this reader is a [Name] and has nothing to label but your imagination~ | No plot whatsoever... or is it?

Except it's more chaotic 

Warnings: Vague romantic feelings towards the reader

[ABOUT [NAME]]

Name: [Name]

Gender: [Name]

Age: Young adult (can change)

Species: Human....?

Powers: ?̴͔͉̊̎͊?̸̢̯̲͍͋̚͝?̶̨̢̯̪̆ͅ?̵̻̗̌̂̈́?̴̲͌?̷̭̬̜͈͂͝?̷̛̦̽͌͑̚?̵̲̖̆͝?̸̢̙̥̻̭̉͘

Personality: [Name] always has a different personality depending on the text fic.
- You are a tired person 24/7 and you wish to chuck everyone into a garbage bin because you can't take any more bullshit than you already can. 
Sometimes you can be chaotic and an unhinged person whenever provoke, sometimes you are shameless with a questionable mindset that others get into a debate about whether to send you to therapy or not. You also reference things that others don't get which is why you label them as 'normies' that you took inspiration from a certain character..... 

Background: [Name] had been living with the Aegis Orta characters after a series of events where they just suddenly appear in your house/met them by chance and now you had to normalize this as if it's Tuesday. Well, at least they're not trying to killllll each otherrrrr...... oH God dammit

—✡—✡—✡—✡—✡—

Aegis Orta; 'Nicki Minaj As A Ghost Hunter With The Kardashians'

[What if]