H {Accidentally calling them dad/mom} ★

A/n: So yeah

A/n: So yeah. My brain was kind of fried and I haven't gotten any inspiration or energy to work on this book since I am busy writing another story which is kind of different from my other genres since this one isn't Fanfiction. And I also don't have any more space for inspiration in my mind as of right now so I am slowly channeling my inner brain cells to form a chance for creativity- so here I am.

Ps. So this is awkward. I realized I can't fit everybody so I had to exclude the demon prince/princess/angels and the others because I'm lagging. I can't exactly continue on without the characters' pictures (which I can only take up to 20)  because it makes the whole chapter weird and it's just not what I was opting for. So I had to do some process aka taking off the princes/princesses. So I hope @corolla_petals you're not too bothered by this...

Also Ps. I hope you're not disappointed or surprised I made the reader into something else

Warning: Slight angst, SPOILERS!!!, slight toxicity (so yeah not everything is sunshine and rainbows)

—✡—✡—✡—✡—✡—

Accidentally calling them dad/mom

[Headcanon]

• At first the big odd creature scares you

• You were just a little will-o'-wisp wandering about with no destination in mind, carrying on with adventure drilled through your spirits.

• It wasn't until you were caught by a big strangely structured creature that you could feel a sensation of shivering inside and being frozen in place.

• 'Fear' is what you felt. A very weird feeling yet something that gets you deja vu. It gets your body wriggling in a shivering form and a freezing mess. Way different from the feeling of 'curiosity' and if you were to choose, you'd rather pick the latter even if it means leading your mind into more curiosity after the first few times.

• Your life was just born and it ended just like that. At least, that was what you thought when the big odd creature started dragging you around as if a tight leash was wrapped around your will-o'-wisp body.