O {Yandere!Michael x ???!Reader} ☀&☁

[Oneshot for Yandere!Michael because I just can't get enough of this dude. He's too interesting and I don't see a lot of stories about him =( Anyways, as it goes, it's a yandere fanfic and the mc is genderless] - Author-chan

A/n: Why is nobody requesting Michael?? :(

Warnings: Toxic, manipulation, gaslight, guilt-tripping, dark theme, slight gore, yandere, obsessive behavior

❝If only you would have listened, none of this would have happened❞

[Oneshot]

✝ Michael

✝ Michael

♡ In a small plain area, surrounded by woods was a small little house, a cabin of some sort. The chimney was piping and the garden was blooming. Birds chirping and the sun shining.

♡ Inside the house, inside a room, a small but homey place can be seen through the window room; pots and pans clattering in the noisy air, vegetables cutting, and the stove turning.

♡ One person was seen occupying themselves in the kitchen cooking dinner in this sunny weather, humming to themselves a tune alongside the birds chirping their song.

♡ "ACK! HOT!"

♡ Reality is often disappointing.

♡ The flames from the stove burst to life catching them off guard, their hand instinctively moved to touch the side of the sizzling pan; a yelp came out of their mouth and they jumped. Their foot gets caught by a random rolling pan causing them to slip and fall on the ground with a loud thump.

♡ "Owwwww...." You touch your back and wince in pain wondering if you're gonna get a nasty bruise again.

♡ "Eeek.. He's gonna be so worried..." You continuously patted your back to make the pain go away.

♡ Your nose twitched, taking a huge whiff of air, and immediately choked back a spit as smoke enters your nostrils causing a coughing fit, and as you look up a scream formed. "Ah! The fire!"