chapter 11: the polaroid

It was now morning. I wanted to fall back asleep, so I decided to snuggle closer to the couch. Only when an arm pulls me even closer, that's when I realized that it wasn't the couch, and it was in fact Damiano.

I opened my eyes slightly, and saw Damiano sleeping, with his face very close to mine. I closed my eyes, and decided to enjoy the moment, since it was the most comfortable, I've felt in weeks.

"Oh my God." I heard Sage whisper-yell.

"We hate each other my ass." Vic whisper yelled.

"I knew they were secretly in love with each other.! Ethan whispered.

"I think we all did." Thomas whispered.

A sound of a camera flashing made Damiano and I pull away from each other, as we looked at each other with wide eyes.

"See? You woke them up!" Sage said hitting Thomas's head.

"What happened?" Damiano asked hesitantly with his raspy morning voice.

"You two were cuddling each other in your sleep. A very adorable sight." Ethan said smiling at us, with a polaroid camera on his hand.

Damiano looked at me, but I didn't say anything. I had no idea what to say.

"Can I see it?" Damiano asked him, and we all looked at him shocked.

"Uh, s-sure..." Ethan said confused, handing him the picture, even though he was doing his best to fight a smile.

Damiano took the picture out of Ethan's had and stared at it, analyzing it. He silently chuckled and then looked at me.

"Enemies to cuddlers... yeah, I'm definitely keeping this." He said before saving the picture on his wallet.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him, confused to why he wanted the picture. Sage noticed this, and quickly changed the subject.

"Anyways, who's down for some pancakes?" She asked as she clapped happily, and everyone cheered.

As they made their way to the kitchen, Damiano smirked at me. He came closer to me and leaned down towards my ear.

"For the record, I know you were awake." He whispered before biting my ear softly. After he pulled away, I was looking shocked at him. He just chuckled and winked at me, before joining my friends on the kitchen.

"Aria, can I talk to you?" Ethan asked me as we were all casually hanging out in my house, as always.

"Of course!" I said before he pulled me to the kitchen. "What's up?" I asked as I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"I want to ask Sage to be my girlfriend officially." He said quietly.

"You still haven't?!" I asked him surprised.

"No! I mean, we act like we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but I never had the balls to actually ask her." He explained.

"Aw, okay! Well, what did you have in mind?" I asked him and he smiled at me, before telling me his plan.

We spent the whole day organizing everything, and it was now time for the show.

I was wearing a satin silver dress, with black heels, and of course, my red lipstick.

"Wow! Look at you!" Vic said as she opened me Ethan's door.

"Look at you! You're gorgeous!" I said pointing at her. Vic was wearing a short red dress that showed a lot of skin, some black heels and a nude lipstick, with her usual dark eyeshadow.