Treasure Hunt - Part 1

Daksh, Kimi, Aryan and Bali were waiting for others, at Daksh and Kimi's house. After leaving Ashwin's house, they had decided to meet at Daksh and Kimi's house in an hour. However, Yuhan had said that he would need more than that. Kimi had tried to protest, but he assured her to be there as soon as possible. The six of them had nodded their heads at this decision of his, as they could see that something was going on in his mind.

The Rawat siblings were looking morose and disheartened at their maternal uncle's silence, in front of that stranger. Daksh was more angry than sad.

"If he wanted to leave us to die, then he could have left us in an orphanage. Why to pretend being good, haan?" Daksh said angrily, after a while.

"Don't be so harsh on him, Daksh. What if that Ashwin is right and Viren sir is actually trying to protect us?" Bali said, in a soothing tone.

"I agree, Daksh. It hurts to agree that that guy made a clear point, when he said that Mamu is trying to protect us. Whatever we are seeing now, is superficial. Things are way deeper than they appear to be," Kimi said, backing Bali. Daksh just huffed and turned his face. Kimi let out a suffering sigh at that, while Bali and Aryan smiled at each other seeing the antics of the siblings.

Soon the doorbell rang and Bali went on to open the door. The Sethi twins were here.

"So? All set?" Sachit asked, as soon as they were seated along with the others. Everyone else just nodded at his question.

"Yuhan isn't here yet?" Nimit asked, looking around.

"No, I just don't understand where he has gone," Daksh said, in a vexed tone.

Suddenly, they heard the honking of a horn. Aryan and Sachit went to look outside and were astonished at the sight there. Yuhan was standing, leaning on the side door of a sleek black Range Rover, while the driver was seated inside. No one needed to ask, from where he got that SUV. He beckoned them to come over, to which they nodded and brought the others too. Soon enough, the group was making their way to the Gateway of India. Just then, Yuhan passed two white paper rolls to Kimi. She frowned and opened them, but was surprised to see what they were.