CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

They didn't waste any time and they immediately went into the academy. Drake sneaked into the Black Pelicans' den.

            "I heard they did a great job. I am so jealous. How I really wished I was also chosen for that mission." A bald guy said.

             "Although they did great, a bunch of them died in the hands of a single bitch. Set aside the two other beasts slaying down the building." A man wearing contact lenses answered.

              "Are you called by our boss? I heard he needed us there." The bald guy said again.

              "I'll go there when evening comes. I need to do something." The other man answered.

              "Take Christian with you." the bald guy suggested.

               "I was really planning to." the other man answered.

                Upon hearing this, Drake was finally convinced that Claude is the mastermind. But why? Why would he do this to Taylor? Taylor is indeed a person that's not into anyone but she is also someone who you will not wish to bump into. He quietly walked out of the den to talk to the three other people waiting for him outside the academy.

                "It's really him." Drake said and let out a sigh.

               "That mother fucker!" Taylor exclaimed after hearing what Drake had just said.

              "Two of them will be going to the place where Lace and Nathanya were. The man said they'll go there when night comes." he said and wiped the sweat and dust he got when he was sneaking into Black Pelicans' den. "We'll wait for them here." he added and threw the handkerchief he used.

               They waited for about two hours before the guys they were waiting for came out. Taylor walked out of the place she's hiding and blocked the men's way.

              "Sh... sharp blade?" the bald guy asked.

               "Wha... What are you doing here?!" the guy named Christian asked.

                 "I am here to block your way. Was it not obvious?" she asked using her ice cold voice. "Grab them." she added calmly and two pairs of hands wrapped around the two guys' bodies. Then, Drake and Trix carried the two to their car and proceeded to the condominium of Talor and Briana. Upon reaching the room, they immediately tied the two and put all the lights off.

                   After two hours of somewhat peaceful sleep, the two were finally awake. They looked around and couldn't see anything because all the lights were off.

                  "You're finally awake. Have you slept well?" Taylor asked but the two guys can only hear her voice, they cannot see her.

                  "What do you need from us?" The guy named Christian asked.

                 "Nothing much. All you need to do is provide some lyrics to the melody we'll sing. Easy right?" Briana answered them, then all the lights of the room were finally opened. The two guys saw Taylor wiping her twin katanas. She was not staring at them but they could feel the chill and the scary aura around her made them feel uncomfortable.

               "What's your name?" Taylor asked the bald guy.

               "Jo... joey." The bald guy said while trembling. Taylor nodded but didn't look at him.

               "How about you?" She asked the second guy but he only stared at her.

               "A bitch like you had no right to know my name." He said and spitted. Taylor breathed deeply.

               "If you are testing my waters, you better know how to swim." She said and waved her hand that's holding Phoenix. The guy let out a scream of pain when the katana landed on his flesh.

              "Now, what's your name?" She asked again.

               "Ch... christian." He finally answered.

                Taylor walked towards him in a slow manner.

                "Christian. What a nice name to be given for a devil like you." She said as she walked. "Now, let me ask you something. Where did you take them?"

               "I don't know! And even if I know, I will never ever tell you!" Christian answered. Taylor's aura became darker.

              "Wrong answer." She then breathed in deeply before swaying her hand that held Raven. In a split second, Christian lost his head and it rolled on the floor. Joey on the other hand was now trembling really hard. Then, Taylor focused her gaze on him.

              "Shall we play, Joey?" She asked and walked towards him. Briana, Trix and Drake were just sitting on the side like audiences enjoying a show.

             "Have you heard 'Hundred'"? Taylor asked. Joey shook his head.

             "It's just like this. You will just choose between my two katanas, Phoenix and Raven." She said and Joey pointed at Raven. Taylor smirked and walked around him.

            "Good choice." She said and slashed the back of his left shoulder. Joey screamed because of the pain. She continued walking around him.

            "Where did you take them?" she asked, trying her very best to look calm.

            "I... I don't know. I don't really know." he said while shaking his head. Taylor just stared at her.

             "My patience is getting shorter and shorter. Do you want me to run out of it?" she asked then waved Raven again. Joey cried as he felt the pain on his left leg.

             "Actually, Hundred has two variations and it depends on the chosen katana. If you choose Phoenix, I will chop your body into a hundred pieces." she said and showed him Phoenix. Joey swallowed a mouthful of saliva after hearing this.

              "But gladly, you chose Raven. I will just give you a hundred deep cuts. Isn't that fair? I already gave you two cuts. Shall we continue until we reach one hundred?" she asked and waved Raven twice, giving Joey another two deep cuts on his right leg.

              "Let me ask you again. Where did you take them?!" she asked, this time, her voice had become loud and her patience was running short.

              "It's... it's in an old warehouse. Pl... please have mercy. I... I will take you there. Please spare me." Joey begged. Taylor smirked and called Briana.

              "Stop! Please stop!" Nathanya kept on shouting. Tears were rolling down her cheeks non- stop.

              "Leave her alone! Please!!" she screamed as she watched how these demons were torturing Lace. Lace is almost covered with blood now.

              "I'll kill you all!!" Nathanya shouted again before passing out due to the bizarre thing she saw.

              "Don't... don't you dare lay a finger on her. I... I may not be able to kill you, but Taylor will!" Lace shouted, struggling to speak because of the blood coming out of her mouth.