𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:PROMISES IN THE DARK

EPILOGUE:
PROMISES IN THE DARK

SHE HELD THE SIGN IN her hand, looking down at with tears in her eyes and a sad smile on her face. She looked up at Scott who nodded his head, wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulders as they made their way outside. This was how she was going to keep Jean's memory alive―︎the sign reading "Jean Grey School For Gifted Youngsters". Scott watched as Aurelia put up the the sign, taking a step back before wiping away the tear that had slipped down her cheek with a nod.

She hugged Scott. "This is the best decision we've ever made." And Scott couldn't agree more. As they made it back inside, they were stopped by Peter who nodded towards the girl, telling her that Charles wanted to see her.

"Want me to come with?" Scott questioned, and Aurelia couldn't help but nod her head, grabbing his hand as the duo made their way into Charles' office. Aurelia knocked on the door before the two entered, both of them looking over at the blonde haired stranger that sat on the chair in front of Charles' desk.

"You wanted to see me, Professor?" Aurelia softly spoke.

"I do." Charles nodded his head. He came around from behind his desk, nodding towards Scott to close the door. For a moment Aurelia thought he was going to ask Scott to leave, but Charles knew that after everything Aurelia had been through, having Scott by her side would keep her comfortable with the information that was about to be shared with her.

"Is everything alright?" Aurelia frowned.

"And whose she?" Scott pointed towards the blonde haired stranger. The said woman decided to stand up, turning around to look at the two. She had the same gentle features as Aurelia did, the same blonde hair, and suddenly Aurelia knew exactly who the stranger was.

"Hi, I'm Raelynn. I'm Aurelia's sister."

"You're―︎you're alive." Aurelia whispered, taking a step away from Scott and towards her older sister. Raelynn glanced towards Charles who only nodded his head in reassurance. Before Raelynn could react, Aurelia threw her arms around her. Raelynn gasped in surprise, but nonetheless she wrapped her arms around her sister and closed her eyes.

Raelynn pulled away, offering her little sister a gentle smile, pushing the hair from her face. "We have a lot to talk about."

Aurelia smiled widely before nodding her head. "You first."

AURELIA QUINN WILL RETURN!

END OF PROMISES IN THE DARK!

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎
HEY GUYS! This is the completion of Promises In The Dark, and to say I cried when I was writing about Aurelia crying would be an under statement. Jean was her first love, and she was forced to watch her die, even though she knew that Jean did what she did in order to protect those that she loved.

Aurelia is one of my favorite characters. She soft spoken and she's and absolute sweetheart. And her older sister is Raelynn Quinn who has a book of her own that will be published probably tomorrow. It's called Before I Wake, and Aurelia will most definitely make an appearance in there if you want to read more about her!

Please feel free to check out my other books within the Lost And Found series. I have a reading list on my profile if you would like to do so! I hope that you all have enjoyed Promises In The Dark along with Aurelia's story! I love you all with my entire heart. With all of my love, Rayne.

 With all of my love, Rayne

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊━︎━︎ J. Grey ✓︎ 🎉