Chapter 6 - Harry, Hermione, and Ron

Percy POV

Just then, I felt myself shifting into another form. 

Chaos spoke in my mind; I'm turning you into your eleven year old form, because the rest of the students that are in their first year at Hogwarts are also eleven years old. 

You can speak in my mind? I thought. 

Yes, I can. Chaos replied. 

You will be aging like the other students, so that you'll look pretty much exactly the same as them when you graduate from Hogwarts at the end if your seventh year. 

A few minutes later, a boy with black hair and almond-shaped green eyes stepped into the room. 

"Can I sit here? The other train compartments are full." 

"Sure." 

Then, a boy with red hair and blue eyed walked inside. 

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." The boy asked. 

"No, not at all." I replied. 

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." 

"I'm Percy Jackson." 

"And I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

Ron went agape. 

"So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the..." Ron asked. 

"Scar?" Harry replied. Ron nodded. Harry lifted up his hair to reveal a scar. 

"Wicked." 

A trolley came by the compartment, full of sweets. 

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" A woman asked. 

Ron shook his head. "No, thanks, I'm all set." 

"We'll take it." I said, summoning a bunch of coins. 

Harry and Ron gaped at me, surprised. 

A few minutes later, the three of us were eating some bundles of sweets. A rat was perched over Ron's knee. 

I picked up a blue and gold package. "I got Dumbledore." I said, looking at a card. 

"I've already got about 6 of them."

The rat squeaked. 

"This is Scabbers, by the way. He's my pet rat. Pathetic, isn't he?" 

"A little." I said, trying not to be rude. 

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?" 

"Sure."

Ron cleared his throat. "Ahem. Sun-"

Just then, a very pretty girl with bushy brown hair walked into our compartment. 

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." The girl said. 

"No." I responded. 

"Oh, are you doing some magic. Let's see then."

Ron cleared his throat again. "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" 

He zapped Scabbers with his wand, but nothing happened. Ron shrugged. 

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example..." Hermione went over and sat in front of Harry. "Oculus Reparo." The glasses suddenly were repaired. "That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger...and you are...?"

"I'm Ron Weasley." He said, while eating some sweets at the same time. 

"Nice to meet you, but I wasn't referring to you. I was meaning him." She said, pointing to me. 

"I'm Percy Jackson." 

"Pleasure. You three should change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." She got up from her seat and left the compartment, then looked at Ron. "You've got dirt on your nose, by the way." He scratched his nose, embarrassed. 

Word Count: 530