21

I almost started crying writing this 😭

___________________________________

"Why me?"

"Because I've kinda liked you ever since I heard about you from Liam" He smiles

"He's always tell me how much you'd annoy him and how you always had these smart comebacks, I just knew that I would like you" He blushes and he bites his lips, trying to hide his smile.

"Do the guys know?"

"No, they think I've done stuff but I don't want my first to be special but I know they'd make fun of me" He pouts, I smile.

"Well I think that that's cute" I say and squeeze his hand, he smiles.

"C-Can you like teach me?" He says with a nervous smile, I nod and grab both of his hands.

"Okay Luke"

I straddle him, he gulps and squeezes me hips.

"I'm ready" He says with a breathe, I giggle.

"It's not like you're preparing to do something life changing Luke"

"This is life changing for me! I'm about to lose my virginity to a really hot chick that doesn't think I'm a weirdo!" He chuckles, I laugh into his neck. He rubs my back and laughs into my ear.

He has the most adorable laugh

I pull my head out of his neck and put my forehead on his. His blue eyes burning into my green ones. His tongue slides over his lips, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. My lips hover over his, the metal ring pierced into his lip barley touching me sending shivers down my spine. He smiles and sticks his lips out where they're touching mine. I put my hands behind his neck, pulling him closer and pushing my lips onto his harder.

His grip around my waist tightens, I bite his lip my tongue brushing against the stainless steal. I slide my hands under his shirt, I pull the fabric over his head and throw it on the floor. I take my shirt off and throw it along with his. Our lips are instantly reattached and I slip my fingers into his right black jeans. He gasp as my hands presses against his hard erection.

My lips leave his and attach to his neck. He moves his head to the side, giving me more access. I lightly nibble on the exposed skin, leaving a obvious mark. One of his hands leaves my waist and travels to my hair, his nails scratching my scalp. I fumble with his pants, trying to peel the tight material down his slender legs. He notices and gently pushes my hands away. I pull back, allowing him to pull his jeans down.

"Sorry" He mumbles, I smile and shake my head.

"No problem" I say and put my fingers under his Calvin Klein waistband.

"Uh Violet?"

I stop my actions and look up to meet Luke's big blue eyes.

"What are you going to do?" He asks nervously and then he bites his lip. Which is currently driving me crazy.

"What do you want me to do?"

"C-Could you like do the sucking of the dick o-or just put it in y-you" He awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, I giggle and nod.

"Stop being so nervous! Calm down Luke, I'm not going to judge you or make fun of you" I say calmly, he sighs and nods.

"Okay so what do I have to do?"

I quickly stand up, stripping of my jeans and throwing them to the side.

"Since you're inexperienced I'll go on top" I say, he furrows his brow.