36

Okay so when someone is accused of murder, it can take months up to a year for them to go to court but without anything to prove their innocence they'll be put in jail until court.

_________________________________

"Harry do you really think this will work?" I ask, fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course it will darling, I'm a mastermind, I'm a wanted serial killer who has escaped prison and have yet to be captured" Harry rambles on, I nervously bite my lip.

"O-Okay Harry" I mutter, he smiles and grabs my face pulling it towards his.

"Bye baby girl" He presses his lips to mine and then dodges out of the nearby window.

So that's how he got in, I need to make sure to keep that thing locked.

I walk out of my room to smell cake mix and icing, I smile as I walk out.

"Smells good Mariana" I cheer, I walk into the kitchen to see Mariana's petite body over a baby pink bowl filled with cake mix.

"Thanks" She smiles and continues to stir the delicious concoction.

I jump onto the nearby counter, crossing my legs and quickly scooping some of the badder onto my fingers. Mariana pops my hand and frowns.

"Germs!" She exclaims, I laugh and lick my finger.

"Taste good" I compliment, she rolls her eyes.

"Well no shit, I'm baking it" She says sarcastically, I laugh and remember her childhood story.

She worked at a bakery and all she does is brag about how she made the best cakes and other baked goods.

"Can I have some more cake?" I hear Niall's voice ask as he walks into the kitchen.

"No, you are all of the last one!" Mariana snaps playfully, Niall frowns.

"Whatever, it wasn't that good anyway" He mutters, Mariana's eyes widen.

"My cake was delicious!" She screams, Niall shakes his head.

"A waste of time" He says, my mouth falls agape.

"Oh no you didn't" I say and wave my pointer finger across his face, he smirks.

"Oh yes I did" He responds, Mariana sighs and looks at the bowl filled with batter.

"Take it back" She says, Niall shakes his head.

"Nope" He says, popping the p. Mariana dips her hand into the unmade batter and throws it at Niall.

"I bet it's delicious now" She says with a smirk, Niall gasps.

"You little troll!" He exclaims, I laugh.

Who calls people trolls?

"I'm not that little!" Mariana giggles and smear some of the batter onto my face.

Liam walks in with his hands on his hips, looking like a mature adult.

"What's going on-" He's cut off when batter hits his face. His mouth falls open and he wipes the batter from his face.

"Violet" He says with a frown, I jump down from the counter and run to my room with Liam right behind me. I quickly close the door, but before I could lock it Liam pushes it open. He tackles me on the bed, his fingers tickling me with every movement.

"Liam! Stop" I scream, Liam just chuckles and continues to torture me.

After a while he stops, giving me a moment to breath.