50

*Harrys P.O.V*

I scribble down a simple lie on a sheet of paper and grab a pocket knife and a couple other of things that I'll need in order to get Ryan out of my way, I then put those in my back pocket. I quickly pick up Kats car keys and walk out the door. I jump into her little red car, I dial a familiar number and wait.

"What?" He answers rudely, I frown.

"We need to meet up now" I say sternly, I hear him sigh.

"What the fuck? But we-" I cut him off

"Shut the fuck up and give me a fucking location" I yell into the phone, he gets quiet.

"I'll text you" Then he hangs up, I guess he thinks since he had the last word he "showed me". I chuckle, and shake my head at the thought.

My phone dings, I swiftly look at the message and I drive to the location. I pull up to a vintage looking warehouse.

He obviously isn't alone like I would've preferred. I park and get out of the car, I rush to a big door. I push it open and slip inside the dark room unseen, all I see boxes stacked on top of boxes. I easily hide behind one as big, tattooed men walk by. No one notices me because I fit in, I pull a hood over my head and keep my eyes searching for Ryan.

"Alert we have an intruder in the building, lock down all entrances and exits please and thank you" A voice says through numerous speakers, then I hear everything around me lock down. 

"Fuck" I mutter as the lights dimmer, I stay behind the one wooden box as I look around for a way out.

"Harry"

I turn my head to see Ryan behind a nearby box, he waves me over. I shake my head.

"They'll see me" I whisper back, he shakes his head.

"Trust me" He says, I sigh and  shake my head.

"I can get you outta here, but you have to trust me" He pleads, I nod and quickly run beside him. He pulls out a walky talky, I cover my mouth to conceal the laughter dying to escape.

Who are they trying to be? The fucking ninja turtles.

He gives me a dry look and presses a button.

"Status?"

"We're all clear down here" Ryan replies, then I hear everything unlock.

"Follow me" He says quietly, and I do as asked. He leads me out the back doors, we arrive at a big black van.

"Why did you want to meet?" He questions, I hide my hands behind my back as I search for the pocket knife.

"We need to talk about something" I state and grab the pocket knife but as I'm about to pull it out something hard hits my head and everything goes black.

*Violets P.O.V*

Had to run a few errands, see you when I get back babe (leave Kat alone)
x all the love, Harry

I smile and crumble the paper up, then throw it away. I look in the fridge, searching for something to eat. I grab the milk and the other ingredients for the best breakfast on earth.

Cereal

Coco pebbles to be exact

I open my phone, looking if I  any messages from Harry.

Nothing

I pout and sit down, scooping some cereal and putting it in my mouth. I hold back a moan from how delicious this cereal is.