The Four Crimson Leaf Clover -OVA-

Words - 2k+

F/C = Your favourite color

(Well, Hi! This a OVA, which means you don't have to read, but its just for fun. I liked writing this chapter, Idk why. But it was fun. Sorry it took a while. I had some very awesome experiences with family! Really wish I could tell you! Also I'm starting a new book about MHA👀)

Light snores were heard from Y/N as they slept in the F/C bed. Sheets covering their cold body. Takehiko pokes their cheek repeatedly.

"Y/N-Senpai. Oh Y/N-Senpai.." Takehiko groaned for making no effort. He placed his hands on his hips with a pout. He lifted one arm. "Y/N-SENPAI!?"

He slammed his elbow on their stomach with full force. Y/N's eyes snapped opened feeling the aching pain. "WHAT THE HELL!?" .

Y/N sat up and clutched their stomach for dear life. "T-Takehiko? Why the hell are you here?" The air was literally push out of Y/N's lungs making it hard to speak.

Takehiko closed his eyes. "Don't worry about that. I have a surprise for you. You are now the head master of the Takehiko group!" He threw both arms in the air with a smile.

"Excuse me? What?"

Y/N stepped out of bed and stood up to their height. They placed a hand on their hip with a bit of pain. Takehiko points at their face determination.

"Here is your mission, but to be officially granted.." He took out a note from his sweater which had one pocket. He handed Y/N the envelope.It had a red clover sticker keeping it closed.

Y/N opened the envelope with a nervous smile. A yellow paper was inside. The words were in a neat bold gold writing, it said 'For your mission, you will seek the the Crimson Four Leaf Clover.'

"Takehiko."

"Yes?"

"Please, no"

"Please, yes. Now go get dressed.
Oh hey! That rhymed :D"

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N looked into the mirror trying to win Rock, Paper, Scissors with the mirror. "So tell me,what is this Takehiko group?" Y/N sweated at their mirror as they won the game.

Takehiko took a sip of orange juice out of the plastic box. It was almost empty anyway. "My friend Konohamhamaru told me!" Y/N nodded knowing that was the Honorable Grandson Of the 3rd.

"Alright then, how people are there?"

Takehiko took a bit out of his toast. "Well, we have you. The leader."
Y/N nodded their head up and down. "Then me! The general."

"Which makes two.."

Y/N's eyebrow twitched. "Oh Lord..I'm about be done with this game." Takehiko slammed his hands on the table. Y/N turned around to him.

"The is not a game Y/N-Senpai! This is a dangerous mission!"

Y/N cocked their head to the side with a smile. "Really? Then tell me, what is this clover for??" Takehiko's fist tighten. "Well.."

"This special someone has caught my attention. Her name is Kaede. She's quite tall, and has a nice personality. It's like a drug you can't stop. She's perfectly perfect!"

Y/N just sat their while Takehiko said sweet nothings of his crush. "But.." He started to move his arms around the air. "SHE'S FREAKING MOVING TODAY! AND I-"

Y/N placed their hand on Takehiko mouth to shut him up. "You like this girl." Y/N placed a hand on their chin. Takehiko turned red then sipped the rest of the orange juice.