Social Anxiety gets you Nowhere EP1

Words - 820

I set my forehead on the cold desk slightly smiling how the Graduation test is tomorrow. I turned my head to the side to put my cheek on the desk.

Just think about it, I could show everyone how strong I am. Even Sasuke, he's quite a bitch. Somehow he has thousands of fangirls. Why tho???

I looked at the clock starting to think Iruka won't show up to the Academy today. I stood up from my seat with a sigh.

I stretched my arms and cracked my knuckles. Its a bad habit. Soon, the class room door opened.

I sat back down quickly.
Iruka was dragging Naruto by his jacket collar, and placed him in the middle of the floor. I've never took notice of the boy until now.

I've always just wanted my personal space. Maybe I'm just a loner, or I can't really interact with people.
If I'm being honest, it's probably both.

Iruka glared at Naruto like sharp knives piercing through his skin. "I'm at the end of my rope Naruto. You failed the Graduation test and the time before that, and an another one! You're getting another chance, but you're messing up again!"

I looked away from Iruka to Naruto, feeling a bit of pity for him. Not much though. 'Why am I worried now? I don't even know him. He did this to himself.'

Naruto pouted then looked away from the Teacher. Iruka, of course got irritated by the disrespect that Naruto has given. "Fine! Since you missed it Naruto. Everyone here will retake the Transformation Jutsu!"

Everyone groaned including me. 'Come on! I hardly passed last time!" Everyone got in line. I was right next Sasuke, Oh how lucky I got. The only reason I don't talk to him is because he doesn't talk to me.

Social anxiety,

It's contagious watch out.

The first one to do the Jutsu was Sakura. She's pretty, smart...
and madly in love with Sasuke.

She placed her hands into a ram hand sign and transformed into Iruka.

"Turned in me. Good job Sakura, an excellent student." She jumped up and down with her pink hair flowing through the air. "Yes I did it! Sasuke did you see that?!"

As usual, he ignored her by moving his head to the side. Sakura sadly sighed and started to make her way to the end of the line, while Sasuke did his transformation.

"Hey Sakura." She looked at me with her sad face. "Yes Y/N?" looking at the ground.

"I think you did great." I gave her a small smile while looking back up. Sakura gave me a smile back. "Aw, thanks Y/N! You're so nice❤" She walked to the end of the Line. "Y/N! Your up next."

'Shoot! I was not prepared. I had a whole routine in my head too.'
I walked in front of Iruka with a sheepish smile. "Hi, Sensai Iruka. I was wondering, if I could turn into something else..?"

Iruka looked up from his clip board. "Y/N, were not doing this again. You will not transform into yourself."

"Iruka Sensai! It's a solid plan."

Iruka looked back at his board with annoyance. "Come on Y/N, we don't have all day." I locked my hands into a ram hand sign. Smoked puffed in while I did the Jutsu. Iruka look at with a smile. "Good job Y/N. Its perfect." I turned back to myself punching the air.

'Get owned Sasuke! Crawl in a ditch!'

I went to the back of the line talking to Sakura. That was going well until Iruka was on the floor with a nosebleed. I looked at Naruto, who was next in line. Then smiled.

There was a slim women with yellow hair in two long pony tails, and she was naked. 'Wow. I've never seen that one before...That's hot'

Iruka got up from the floor and yelled,"CUT THE STUPID TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!?"

Iruka placed two tissues in his nose. And dismissed class. When I went to gather my notes from my desk, I remembered about the Jutsu I was supposed to practice with Sensai Mizuki.

But he probably already left the building. "Maybe I can bring a snack for him?"

'Wait I'm broke. Right..-'

When I got all my belongings, I was the only one left in class. Even the teacher was gone. I ran out the classroom passing by older students and teachers.

When I was out the building, I placed my hand on the wall to catch my breath.
I looked at the Great Hokage's faces. There was Naruto scrubbing the paint off of the rocks.

'He doing that awfully slow..Whatever its none of my business...'

Get UwUed
Don't worry, the chapters will get better. But not the grammar

It's not my fault, I swear-

Edited Jul 10
^
~ why you always lying? ~
Sep 7 2021