Chapter 6

Reveal

As days passed Haewon grew more and more anxious.
She had seen Woonie in person, but she had no idea what he actually looked like.
He always hid behind a mask, behind a screen.
He never agreed to come to the store and hang out with Haewon when she was bored out of her mind.
He always founed an excuse.

Haewon had told her brother about the guest coming, even though they argued they were really close.
Doyoung was surprised at Jungwon's confidence, expecting that he'd need more of his help, though that was not the case.

Jungwon had texted Doyoung asking to help him calm his sister the moment she finds out Jungwon's identity, to which the younger boy agreed.

Jungwon's hands were shaky as he walked to the house.

He was really nervous.
He chuckled lightly as he messaged the girl informing her that he is near.

She herself felt really anxious, the feeling growing more and more as he sent a picture of the street he was walking on- her street.

She lived at the far end, so she had about two minutes before he rang the bell.

"DOYOUNG" she yelled, the boy running down the stairs.
"What?" He questioned looking around, he though he'd see Jungwon on the doorstep but the door was still closed.

"You open the door I can't" Haewon sheepishly says, going towards the spacious living room.
"You are a pussy, but okay" he replied, still going down the stairs.

A sudden ring from the doorbell sent Haewon running towards the couch.
She stayed there trying to be as natural as possible while her little brother opens the door.

"You look great my guy" Doyoung says looking at the older boy.
"I know" he smiles, stepping inside.

Above him was a big chandelied and to the right a stair case leading to the second floor .
"Woaah" he said looking around the beautiful interior.
He was already amazing by the exterior of the place.
The front garden, and the amazingly big house itself,but on the inside it was truly magical.

Dououng with rised eyebrows looked at the boy "You are an idol and you are surprised by this?" He asks obviously confused, due to his parents' status

Doyoung had seen way prettier, he wasn't an ordinary kid, he was popular and hug out only with the kids in the neighborhood, so he was used to these kids of houses, a house that would surprise him- would be the small one story houses he had seen only on TV.

"I am an idol not a prince" Jungwon sarcastically answers.
"Pha, okay then idol boy follow me" the child answered leading him to the living room where his sister patiently waited, with many math books opened on random pages as she doodled in to a notebook .

"Hello" Jungwon said upon seeing the girl.
She turned towards him saying a quick "Hi".
Though the more she looked at him, the wider her eyes got.
She quickly caught up with the whole case.

The phone was Jungwon's, he was buying ramen that day, that's what Heesung said on the live.
That's why the phone was so damn familiar. That's why he complimented the drawing, not even bothering to change the compliment when replying on social media.
That's why he visited her at the store...