Chapter 14

If only dreams came true

It wasn't long till Jungwon texted Haewon asking about the bullying.
Though it wasn't that serious, in his mind the girl he felt as the closest was hurt.
She assured him that everything was fine, but the young boy didn't believe a single bit of her story.

During her work time Haewon as per usual was dozing off at the counter, waiting for any customer to come.
She hoped a familiar face would pass by, maybe strike up a conversation since the boredom in the store was getting unbearable.
With her head burried in her hands, she dreamt about a world, where she wouldn't have to hide the fact her family is one of the richest families, she didn't have to hide her friendship nor her feelings towards Jungwon.
She didn't have to hide anything.

The little bell above the door rang lodly, someone was comming in.
Haewon quickly stood up, standing proper, waiting for the door to close so she could greed the costumer.

As she looked at the glass door, she was met by the soft gaze of Jungwon, who had come to the store during his break.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in surprise going around the counter and quickly embracing the boy.
He was rather surprised by the gesture but gladly accepted the hug.
"I wanted to see you" he sweetly says,taking off his beanie and running a hand through his hair.

Even the littlest things he did made Haewon's hear beat ten times faster than usual.
She smiled looking up at his reddned nose.
"Is it really that cold outside?" Haewon asks, looking out trough the glass door.
The sun that made yhe cold weather a bit more bearable, had already set.
The only light sources were the street lamps and the full moon that hung bright in the night sky.
"Trust me it's really cold " Jungwon emphasized on the 'really' a shiver going down his back as he thought he has to go back soon.
The girl's cheery smile had changed to a worried expression.
She didn't pass by her house today to pick up clothes because of Connie, so she was stuck with either the shorts and tank top from work or her school uniform, neither of which could keep her warm.

Jungwon noticed her sudden switch and immediately thought that he did something.
"What's wrong, did I say something?" He asked out of the blue to which Haewon chuckled "You never do anything wrong!" She exclaims flashing a bright smile at the taller boy.
"I am just wondering how will I get home in the cold" she continues, gazing out the door.

Jungwon being the good hearted boy immediately started to take the hoodie he had on.
Haewon quite surprised just stared at him, she couldn't help herself but notice how his t-shirt lifted as he took the piece of clothing off.

Her face immediately got as red as it could, while the boy stood in front of her confused as to why was she such a red color.
He shrugged it off and quickly gave his hoodie to Haewon. "You can wear it,I don't want you to get a fever" he says.

The girl quickly puts the hoodie on without any protest.
"What a about you Wonnie" she asked, realized the boy was left with just a T-shirt.
"I will run to the studio so I will be fine, I just don't want you to get sick" he says, cupling Haewon cheeks.
"What if u get sick" she says a bit muffled since the boy was still squishing her face.
"You will take care of me of course" he laughs.The girl giggled at him,but of course agreed that she would.

The two were left in silence, staring at each other.
Just like a week ago, the two started getting closer and closer to each other, faces barley apart, they liked one another so much, though they didn't fully realize, their subconscious knew.

Both slowly closed their eyes, until their lips connected in to a sweet kiss.
They stayed like that for a few seconds,before pulling away.
Both stayed as red as tomatoes, staring in to each other's eyes.

"I- " Jungwon tried to speak, but was at loss of words as to what happens.
Haewon stood frozen, hidden inside the large hoodie, a big smile across her face.
"It's snowing" she mumbled,trying to change the topic.The boy confuses, quickly turned around to look trough the windows.
It was indeed snowing.
The first snow for this year as it was late January.
He chuckled as he looked at the falling snowflakes.It was a beautiful sight, the light snow fall under the dim street light.

He turned back to Haewon, who looked at him, a faint blush still on her cheeks.
He couldn't bring himself to say a single word, neither did she.
The two without saying a single word, fell in to a sweet embrace.
"I like you" she whispered, squeezing him a little tighter, braising herself for his answer.
"I like you too" he whispered back.

Then the bell rang again....

Haewon jolted up from the counter in surprise, she had fallen asleep so deep she started to dream.
"What a nice dream... " she thought to herself before looking at the door.

There stood Jihoon, whom she hadn't seen in weeks since he has taken several days off of work due to school.
"Ugh I hate how icy the sidewalk is outside" he gruns, taking off his beanie, throwing it beside his coworker right on the counter top.

"Is it really that cold outside?" She asked, dejá vu hitting her as she thought back at her dream, a smile crept on her face.
"YES" He yelled, obviously angered by the weather.

The girl just laughed at him as he went to the back room to change.
Haewon glanced at the clock on the wall.
Her shift had ended just about two minutes ago, a sigh escaped her lips as she looks outside.

Snowflakes slowly falling underneath the dim street light, just like in her dream. Only one thing was missing thought, him...

Flashbacks flooded her head as a grin formed on her face.
"If only dreams came true" she mumbled.
The little bell rang once again, the girl turned to the door only to see just the one she was thinking about.

"Oh I though I was late" he panted, stepping inside the shop, he leaned on the counter.
"I just finished at work and came to see you" he smiles brightly.

Haewon at loss of words just stared at him.Just seeing him made her face get as red as a rose."what's wrong" Jungwon asks a bit worried as to why is Haewon so quiet.
"Oh I just remembered something" she chuckled.
Jungwon just smiled, and quickly pulled her in a hug.
"Next time someone treats you bad just tell me" he says, snuggling his fave in the crook of Haewon's neck.
"Okay I will, I promise" the girl said, hugging him as thight as she could.

"Now thats great costumer service" Jihoon, says comming out of the staff room, seeing the two teens.

__________________

Oh my it's been a while, thank you for 800 reads.
Every single one means a lot to me.
I love you guys, don't forget to vote and comment.