BB22 Cody- Derrick's Sister Part 2

Requested by: @kennlees

Y/N POV

I can't believe it. I actually made it to the final 2 with my showmance Cody. I have survived 3 months in this house along with my best friend and showmance Cody. At this point, I don't care who wins because no matter what, I know I already won. I got to spend 3 months in this house with Cody and I finally told him how I feel about him.

During a commercial break I turn to Cody. I take his hands in mine and look him in the eyes.

"Listen to me Cody. Promise me, no matter what happens tonight, we still love each other? No matter who wins and who gets second place. And even if we step out of this house and Derrick doesn't support our relationship." I say worried about our relationship.

"I promise you baby girl. I love you so much. Nothing is going to happen to our relationship. Okay? And we will be fine regardless of who wins." Cody says and then gives me a quick kiss before we are back on live tv.

"I will reveal the keys out of this box one at a time until we have the winner of Big Brother 22." Julie says.

"Ian's vote is for Cody"

"Da'Vonne's vote is (y/n)"

"That is one vote (y/n) one vote Cody."

"Kevin's vote is for Cody"

"David's vote is for Cody"

"That is 3 votes Cody 1 vote (y/n)."

"Dani's vote is for (y/n)"

"Tyler's vote is for Cody"

"4 votes Cody, 2 votes (y/n)"

"Memphis's vote is for (y/n)"

"Christmas's vote is for (y/n)"

"It is tied and it all comes down to Nicole's vote."

"Congratulations Cody! You are the winner of Big Brother 22 and Big Brother All Stars 2." Julie says.

"Come on out here."

Cody engulfs me in a huge hug. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me.

"Let's go show the entire world that you are mine" Cody says which makes me smile even harder.

Cody takes my hand and we walk out of the big brother house and immediately see and hear confetti everywhere. Before anyone can hug me or Cody, Cody dips me and kisses me as the confetti gets all over our faces.

*Time Skip*

Cody and I are on our way to meet up with my brother, Derrick. We both are kind of nervous because we don't know what Derrick will say. But I am also a little excited just because I haven't seen Derrick in months and we are super close, so I just want to see him.

We get our luggage and start walking to meet Derrick. I see him and I run into his arms and hug him. He pulls away from the embrace and tells me, "Way to go sis. I'm so proud of you. You did amazing on this season. I couldn't be prouder" This causes me to hug him again. I really missed Derrick.

Then Derrick sees Cody and Derrick and Cody hug each other. Derrick talks to Cody about how proud he is that he won the season and he was honored to have played big brother with him the first time around.

But there is still the big elephant in the room. Does Derrick support our relationship?

"So, Derrick what do you think of our relationship?" I ask nervous.

"You are my sister and Cody you are my best friend. As long as you are happy, I am happy too. I couldn't be mad at you guys. I mean yeah, at first I was shocked and it definitely took me time to get use to but you guys are so happy with each other that I can't break that up." Derrick tells us.

"I totally thought you were going to kill me after I got out" I confess.

"Yeah. Me too" Cody says.

I am glad that Derrick respects our relationship. It means a lot to know my brother accepts it and is happy for us.

Word count: 681