BB23 (male x male) Xavier- BB Prom

Requested by: @DIORSZA

Y/n POV

Being locked up in the big brother house, there are days that are just so boring and not much game talk happens. That happens to be today.

We all had the amazing idea to host a big brother prom. I have been very flirty with Xavier and he would flirt with me too. So I decide I'm going to ask Xavier to be my date to the big brother prom.

I end up getting Christian, Big D, Britini, and Tiffany in on the plan and they help me ask Xavier.

We walk out to the backyard and we stop at the hammock where Xavier is laying down. I have Britini on my left and Tiffany on my right, with Big D and Christian behind me.

Everyone who agreed to help me pull this off puts on their sunglasses and pose. I walk out of the group of people and begin to rap.

"This is the story of how I feel in love in the big brother house. I was brought in here to win 750,000 but someone has already won my heart. Xavier you make me so happy and I would love if you would be my date to the big brother prom. X will you be my date?" I rap.

X stands up and hugs me. He tells me a yes and we all go crazy, jumping up and down and cheering.

*time skip*

It's time for the prom and our dj Claire tells us that she will play a slow song so grab your date.

Obviously we can't have music in the big brother house so we all just pretend a slow song is playing.

I wrap my arms around Xavier's neck and he places his hands on my hips. We sway together and I lay my head on his shoulder.

We stop swaying and I look him in his eyes. I place my hands behind his head and kiss him. Xavier kisses me back which causes me to smile.

"God I'm so in love with you Xavier" I say and we both smile.

Word count: 355