Chapter 6

"Girl! You fucked T Smith. He worth more than a few millions. Girl you done slipped up and made it!" Taya grabbed my head and put it in her breast.
"Taya! Chill on yo extra shit," I found freedom and took a breath of fresh air,"and it wasn't fucking. It was more like rekindling an old flame. Closer to making love." I was blushing just thinking about him.
"Whatever you two nastys did got you blushing hard. It was good huh?"
"Girl Stop!" Taya so bluntly extra. I loved it.
"When you going back to yo job?"
"Tonight after me and you go out." She jumped on the bed and started dancing. I would be in Seattle for six more days. Once I left, T and I wouldn't be as close. Maybe, the night before was just a mistake. A moment not ment to be a full scene. Maybe we shouldn't force us. But, honestly, no one makes me feel the way Kentrevion Smith does.
2:20pm
Photo shoot time.
My phone rang.
Jaleasea was calling...
*****
T called his assistant to get all of Desjea's stuff and mail it to her. T had this pit feeling that he was wrong. Wrong for leading Desjea on. Wrong for the way he left. But he loved Niy. It should've been clear. It was something about the way she said his name. It had an angelic flow. He didn't even mind her saying his full name.
   T found a picture of Desjea tucked in his drawer. She did have similar features as Niy. Same light skin. Same long hair. But Niy had the perfect body. Thick in the thies, hips, and butt, yet skinny up top. Deajea was beautiful. But Niy took the gold.
"Mo, you got everything?" T asked his assistant.
"Yes sir. Be ready by 7pm." She closed the door. His house alarm beeped. Alone. T never liked alone. It felt like he was in a cage. Trapped away from the ones he loved. T laid back and turned on Pandora.
He found sleep on a wonderland next to Niy. Niy was his queen there.
*****
Desjea sat patiently outside looking at his penthouse. She loved T with every fiber she had inside. She dealt with his obsession with Niy. Yet as soon as she woop de doo wops into town he forgets everything about Desjea. Desjea wasn't gonna sit back and let him hurt her. Desjea wanted revenge. And she knew how. T Smith had secrets. Secrets that would ruin his love affair and his money. He won't be broke, but he'd loose a million or two. T was gonna feel pain.
The phone rang.
Jaleasea was calling...
*****
Seventeen years old and in love. T wasn't perfect. A girl named Jaleasea had moved to his neighborhood. She was from Columbia. She would walk out evey morning in a bikini top and booty shorts. T could advert his eyes.
   One day after school he tols Niy he was at football practice. The truth was he was going home. When he got there Jaleasea was sitting on his front porch. Niy had told him about these girls. They saw I guy with opportunities and latched on. Jaleasea was that way.
"I need help mowing the lawn." She smiled. T put his bags in the house and went to help.
"Nothing's wrong with your mower." He looked confused at her.
"Well I goy another job for you, footbáll Americano player." She smiled again. T couldn't help himself. He gave her what she wanted raw.
But when her dad walked in. The bitch cried rape. T never told Niy, because thats where is shame started.