Chapter 5

The elevator ride was cold. T let me where his jacket. Our refection was in the metal surroundings. T still had that smooth cappuccino skin color. He was still much taller than me. My skin heated up as he moved closer behind me.
"We still look the same." T spoke.
"Your facial hair grew in though." He laughed.
"You still short though." I laughed.
"I know you all tall and lanky but that don't mean you get to talk shit nigga."
"Who you talking too?" T looked shocked
"You!"
"Alright that's it." He grabbed me. The elevator was to small for me to run. He tickled me. The metal around us showed my face turning red. T was laughing at me.
"Stop! Ok I'm sorry! I can't breath!" I laughed.
"You learn your lesson?"
"Yes, Sugar Cookie!" He dropped me. I took a deep breath. T leaned back against the wall licking his lips. I remembered those lips. Thise lips used to make me flutter and scream.
"You haven't changed at all." T put his hand on his chin. Deep in thought about me.
"You ain't changed neither. Your mama still don't like me?" I asked noticing the bulge in his pants. We were on the same page.
"She can't stand anybody." He moved closer to me. He put both hands on either side of my hips.
"I missed you, Niy." He licked his lips.
"I missed you too, T." I bit my bottom lip. Butterflies began to flutter inside me. He kissed my forehead and I lost all control.
*****
T picked her up and placed her on the bar. Her soft legs wrapped around him. He graced his lips across her face. T bit Niy's bottom lip. Niy unbuttoned his shirt and stuck her hand into his pants. Feeling her was the ultimate pleasure. She kissed him with so much passion. The elevator bell rang, but T was so in need he just picked her up and carried her into his house. They made it to the couch.
"T, go get a condom." Niy whispered. T did as instructed. He went to his dresser drawer and got one. When he returned Niy was ready.
"Come here Sugar Cookie," she spoke inv the most seductive voice. T followed the voice. No one had ever called him sugar cookie but Niy and it felt like home.
Her dress was folded on the chair and her hair was down. T snapped open her bra. He kissed her nipples. Niy's breathing changed. She wanted him. The anticipation was killing her.          He laid her down. He placed his hands between her. She began to grind, the anticipation was killing him too. T lifted her legs and kissed Niy's thies.
"T, stop playing with me. I'm grown now you ain't gotta go slow." Niy's words made T loose his mind. He wanted grown Niy Shae Lyday more than anything. He pulled her pretty panties off. She was beyond beautiful to him. He presses his lips between her and let her sweet juices drip.
"Kentrevion," Niy whispered. He raised up. T put himself inside her. It felt like stepping into home. It was just snug enough and the way Niy's walls clutched around him made him crazy. Niy's whispers turned into screams. T even let out a few moans himself. Niy was right to get a condom, because T found it extremely hard to pull out even to change positions. Niy climbed on top of him and did what she knew he loved. She moved her hips in a smooth motion speeding up and slowing down. T sunk his nails into her hips. Niy bit his neck. T jumped up and pinned her too a wall.
"T- Kentrevion Smith! Yes!" T couldn't help but smile.
"I got you, baby girl." T bounced Niy harder. Scratches were everywhere.
"Niy...I-I-"
"What baby?" T slowed down and lookes Niy dead in her eyes.
"I love you." He didn't stop so her eyes began to roll back.
"I love you too." She whispered as if she was saving her voice. Then she screamed when he hit her in deep. He smaked Niy's butt and she lost her mind. He carried her to the bedroom. Careful not to stop.
"Yes!" T loved the way Niy screamed. Her voice sounded like heaven. Like an angel that came from heaven just for him.
"Please don't stop!" He listened. He wouldn't stop until the tip of sunlight came through the window. Then like old times she fell asleep in his arms. Listening to his heart beat. He ran his fingers through her hair. He had finally made it home.
*****
I woke up on T's bed. I heard a woman's voice yelling. I jumped and wrapped myself in a sheet.
"We done for one day and you already move on! Fuck you!" Desjea was blowing her voice.
"Desjea please just leave I will mail you the rest of your shit, but I swear if you ruin this for me..."
  I walked out the room and Desjea had to have lost all her good sense, because she lunged for me. T must've forgot to tell her I was good with my hands. I punched her dead in the nose. She fell back.
"Desjea, you need to leave." T pointed to the door.
"Fine I'll leave. But it ain't over T Smith!" She slammed the door. T looked at me and smiled.
"You still got them hands." T put his hands just up like he was gonna fight me.
"Never will loose 'em so tell all yo hoes I'm not the one." I sat at the conter on a bar stool.
"Now I definitely need breakfast." I sighed.
"Will the usual do, rich mama." T asked pulling out the pancake mix.
"Hell yea, big time."
  The rest of the day was spent with laughter. We reminisced about the past. Before it was time for me to go I had to ask.
"T, what are we." I asked looking at the floor.
"We are together." He kissed me. I found home.