Chapter 3

T woke up early. Desjea lay naked beside him. The night before he was so happy that she got Niy to autograph his book, that he released it into her. He still felt ashamed. Here T was with a beautful girl that loved him, but only Niy could make him happy. She lived in his heart the way a stroke would after you survive. And he didn't wanna get rid of her.
T turned the tv on the news. Teens were screaming outside a hotel. The news announcer spoke.
"Shae Lyday is in this hotel top floor and won't be leaving Seattle until later this week..." She kept talking but T's mind had already left. Niy was here and here for longer than a day. T wasn't really religious. He believed in God, but didn't really pray. In that instance, he fell to his knees and prayed to see Niy. Quietly not to wake Desjea.
He checked his phone agenda. Party for the rich and famous. He had to go. The RVSP showed Shae would be in attendance. He hid the alarm and decided Desjea wouldn't attend. T Smith wanted Niy all to himself. His shame didn't go away.
*****
"Give me alcohol." Taya wasn't a gentle person.
"Please sir, just help her." The room server didn't look happy to serve but I left him a nice tip.
"What are you wearing to this party?" Taya inquired.
"My Tshirt and panties. I wanna make a statement." Taya's eyes got wide as she cocked her head to the side to see if I was being honest. I busted out laughing. Taya let a sigh of relief fill the room before she joined.
"Ok-ok, what are you really going to wear."
"I really don't know." I looked puzzled. Taya shared my look.
"Well you gotta look like a boss bitch." Taya got up and begin to rummage through my clothes. She found my favorite white dress. I hadn't worn it yet but I carried it everywhere just in case. It was covered in lace and pearls. It slimmed around my waist showing my curvaceous figure. I was really skinny in the waist but thick in the hips.
"This would definitely put your hour glass figure on display." Taya smiled in delight.
The party started in a four hours. I hoped for a brand new experience. I wanted to see something new. Something... T.
*****
Desjea checked T's agenda and nothing came up. She felt like she was going crazy.
"I could've sworn," she mumbled. T heard and diverted the attention.
"Maybe, you can go see your mom for the week?" T could tell the suspicion in her lack of eye contact. She put her naked behind up on the counter top. T reacted as natural. He placed himself between her legs. She grinned sheepishly when T rotated his fingers in her. Desjea leaned back on her hands. T sucked her nipples. Desjea adored the way he felt. Adored the way he made hee feel. He was her everything. T pulled himself into her and she moaned.
"I don't wanna go baby," Desjea huffed out.
"Your mom misses you and you miss her. I'll be alright." T kept a steady pulse inside Desjea. He pulled her hips in hard, she yelled. T smiled. He pulled her again. Her phone rang.
"T stop...I have to get the-" T stopped her from talking by going faster. She let him control her. Never took a stand. Desjea was the perfect shadow. T stopped. She looked confused.
"I gotta go." T just went to the room leaving Desjea. After a minute she trailed in after him.
"T where do u have to go?" T could hear the edge in her voice.
"Business, Desjea damn." T imitated the same edge.
"When have u ever kept secrets from me?"
"D, you don't know everything in my life."
"Since when?"
T just looked for an outfit to wear.
"Oh let me guess. Since that bitch came to town!" Desjea was heated. He was changing for a woman that wasn't even excited to hear about him.
"Who are you calling a bitch?" T was very protective over Niy.
"Oh so now you don't remember your little writer bitch." Desjea was pushing buttons she wasn't ready to push.
"Desjea, don't." T's voice was calm but stern. Desjea knew he ment business but she didn't exactly care.
"Fuck you Kentrevion! I can call Shae a bitch if I so well please! You can't tell me to do shit!" T was getting highly heated. He would never put his hands on a woman. Desjea, however, was pushing it.
"Fuck you Desjea! You mad cuz I pulled my dick out. Girl stop and grow the fuck up. I have money to make and sitting here fucking you is free. You mad but who bought you this bag," T started throwing all her belongings at her. She looked hurt, "If you want me to stay here all day and fuck your brains out then get a job and pay for everything you so generously use up." Desjea stood there for another moment.
"I'm leaving T." The words sounded like they hurt her more. Words can break. Words hurt like bullets only aimed for the heart. Words kill inside and slowly. Internal bleeding has no scare. T let her get her stuff and continued to do his thing. When he got out the shower she was gone. T knew she would leave. Maybe, he picked the fight so she would. His shame didn't leave though.