Jealousy *r.w*

Warning: contains dirty talk, light chocking, unprotected sex, jealousy, possessiveness, slapping kink.

The fire whiskey that circulated in my blood starts to take effect. The view became blurred and i had the feeling that the Room of Requirement was revolving around me. I danced with Ginny and Hermione, sensually moving my hips to the rhythm of the music. 

At some point, someone surrounds pulled me with an arm and hugs me. I bit my lip excitedly, but quickly realized it smelled different. What i smelled were green apple, expensive looking cologne and vanilla. "What the heck-" i said as i turn around. 
"Come on, y/n, move your hips for me" Draco Malfoy whispered in my ear. I tried to bind myself, but i couldn't "Malfoy, let me go-" i couldn't finish the sentence that the Slytherin was knocked to the ground by Fred Weasley with a punch.

While he was busy beating Malfoy, surrounded by some guys who incited a fight, i noticed Ron's tall, thin figure in the distance. His disgusted look was on me and his eyes were dark. I saw him walking away and exiting the room.

"If you touch her one more time, I swear you're dead, you filthy plucked ferret!"  I heard Fred scream as i ran away to join the Gryffindor. "Ron!" I yelled as i chase him "Please!" some tears running down my cheeks. I watched him enter an empty classroom, then i follow him. When I walked in, i saw that he was leaning against a desk with his head up looking at the ceiling. "Ron, let me explain!" I insisted.

He looked up at me and i noticed that he was angry.  "You don't know the entire story!"  I exclaimed desperately "Ah, yes?"  he said, looking into my eyes "Because to me you seemed quite pleased that Malfoy was touching you" "No, instead! I thought it was you at the beginning! And when I realized that it wasn't like that, I tried to take it off but I couldn't! Then came your brother, Fred, who punched him" i explained quickly.  "Okay, but independent of that, you seemed happy!"  he said, looking at me with crossed arms.

"Did you like it?" "Ron, what the hell-" i am interrupted by one of his hands grabbing my neck and banging me on the desk "I repeat, did you like it?"  "No" i answered firmly.  The instant i answered, he pounced on me and kissed me aggressively.  His hands went to my hips, lifting me up and resting me sitting on the desk. "Fuck-" he groaned hoarsely between kisses, clearly out of breath. 

I felt the bulge in his jeans against my thigh, growing more and more. "Ron-" i found it was hard to speak "What if someone comes in?" "If we're going to get caught I hope it's Malfoy, so he will realize that you're mine." Ron pulled me off the desk and spins me, so my back was against his chest. "Could you?"  I asked and he nodded. One of his hand comes to my side and the other to my neck, causing me to lean forward.

After lifting my satin dress, he placed two fingers over my panties, where my entrance was, teasing me. "Ron, please dont tease me-" i blushed at the contact. He tightened his grip around my neck, but without choking me, and makes my body compress against his, making me feel his bulge perfectly against my butt. "Say it. Say you're mine" he whispered in my ear. "I'm yours," I said breathlessly. 

His fingers teased my entrance from above the underwear, then he moved them to one side and tucked them into me. "Oh, fuck— yes" i moaned.
I felt that it comes to my delicate point and failing to control me, i writhed with pleasure.

I needed him immediately and Ron knew that. He came out of me to unbutton his jeans and without warning, he entered me. "Ah, shit-" he moaned, slapping my butt.  I couldn't even speak, how long I'd been enjoying it.  Feel his length fully in me, making me close my eyes and open my mouth. 

"Bloody hell-" he stuttered about to finish "You're so beautiful, like this" "Shit, Ron- I'm-" i gasped, a second before I reached my climax.  "Ohh, yeah—" he also comes right after. 

As he comed out of me, he bend down and kissed my neck.  "What's so funny, huh?"  Ron asked curiously, hearing my laugh as he buttoned his jeans and i adjusted my underwear.  "You slapped me!"  I giggled "Since when did we go through this?"  Ron took me and glued my body to him with a grin on his face "Since I have to make you understand that you are only mine" he told me in a playful voice.