I'm better *o.w*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (male receiving), standing up sex, praising kink, teasing, degradation kink, overstimulation, unprotected sex, swearing, exhibitionism.

Being the new student is not easy. Entering a new school during 6th year isn't something people will ignore.

My first day was definitely something. The moment I arrived I was showed all the classroom and the rest of the school and I got to meet some of the students that were supposed to explain me how the lesson worked and to show me my dorm.

I was happy in the end because I made new friends so I wasn't alone.

We were now in my dorm and we were getting to know each other better.

"So you were from Ilvermorny right? Tell me how is it there?" A girl from Hufflepuff asked me.

"It must be really cool, I heard that you don't have tests there!"

"Oh, well I'm sorry to tell you but there are in fact lots of test" I giggled.

He looked so disappointed it almost made me laugh.

"What's the thing you miss the most from there?"

"If I have to be honest is the quidditch... I was the captain there and my house used to win all the years" I said sighing.

"Y/n should really join the house team, I bet the captain will add her immediately when he'll hear that she used to win every year!" The guy from before said instantly to the other girl.

"Oh I don't know... I still don't know anyone, I mean I kinda miss all the training but-"

"Come onnn you should really do it, think about it. I'm friend with the captain so if you change your mind you know where to go" the other girl said and winked at me.

It was late and they both left so I could unpack my stuff in my dorm.

During the night I couldn't sleep... I was thinking about what the girl said to me. I missed being part of a team and to be honest I was really good at quidditch... maybe going to tryouts wouldn't hurt anyone.

So the next day I talked to my friend and she managed to get me into tryouts that were taking place that evening.

I prepared my thing and my broom and directed myself towards the Quidditch pitch, I could see other students preparing for the trial match to enter the team. I could feel the anxiety and the pressure on my body. All the students from our house was there watching.

I was polishing my broom when I felt a hand touching my shoulder. The touch sending shivers on my skin.

I quickly turned around, not knowing anyone that was present at the moment.

A boy with messy brown hair and a captain quidditch uniform from my house was staring at me. He was really handsome to be honest.

"Hi you must be y/n I'm Oliver Wood, team captain" he looked eyed with me.

"I head good things about you, you friend told me you were capitan of the house team at Ilvermorny, is that right?" He sounded like he was so self-centered, like he was better than me. He was still looking at me with a smirk planted on his face.

"Uhm- I"

"We'll see how you do on the field, rookie" he said, winked at me and left.

What just happened? a whistle brought me back to reality, realizing that the tryouts were starting.

Basically each one of us was going to play against Oliver on the field to show our abilities.

One by one went and played really good... god I'm not sure I can compete against them. Oliver seemed to win every time tho.