irresistible *h.g*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (female receiving), praising kink, swearing, overstimulation, degradation kink.

We were at the party in the gyffindor common room and there she was, sitting sitting on the red velvet sofa, I fell in love with her years ago, everything about her was irresistible. I took my spot on the couch beside her.

I took my time to observe her before I started talking "Hey Granger" she turned to me with a smirk plastered across her face. "Y/n, I saw you staring at me" Hermione said as she drank the rest of her drink before standing up and taking my hand.

"Come with me" I stared at her in confusion "What is it, don't you trust me?" she said as she led me to the dance floor in which a group of students were dancing with some random songs. Hermione started moving her hips against mine as a new song played. Her scent, her hips moving to the beat of the music, were all that drove me crazy about her.

When the song was over, she started to push me upstairs headed to his dorm. before reaching the top of the stairs she pinned me against a wall and she began to kiss my neck. She kissed and sucked my skin leaving purple hickeys all over my neck.

She removed her lips slightly as we finally arrived to her dorm. I attached my lips back into hers, bringing my hands towards her back, moving them lower until she caught them. "at least wait until we get into the bed" Hermione said laughing she said giggling as she pulled me to her bed. She had pushed me onto her bed, then she climbed on top of me. She started kissing my whole neck again which caused me to moan quietly. Hermione's hands began to move down my hips to the hem of my skirt.

"What do you want from me y/n" she said with a smirk. "I want you to fuck me" I responded. Hermione brought her hand up to my cunt and began to rub my clit covered with the fabric of my underwear in small circles.

"You're so wet for me aren't you y/n, look at yourself all up for me. so flustered that I'm not touching you. what are you y/n?" I wouldn't even be able to deny it, how much i would like to rip all her clothes off and fuck her until she can't talk anymore. I get so wet because of her.

"I'm your slut"  "right, because nobody else can touch you but me" Hermione then moved her hand to my panties and quickly removed them from me. Soon enough we were half naked, Hermione stared at my body until she saw my clit and she didn't hesitate to slide her fingers over.

"fuck mione" She didn't take a moment to slow down the pace she was going at but continued to keep me stimulated. "Are you close already?" I just whined in response. "Cum for me y/n" With a couple more rubs to my clit I came.

As I came, she removed her fingers from my clit and she began to pump her fingers in and out of my cunt and curling hitting my g spot. The overstimulation had been so pleasant. I started moaning loudly. her arm was now placed across my chest holding my breasts. Just as I was about to cum she removed herself from me. She started kissing me passionately and massaging my breasts while doing so.

She made me feel so good, letting me cum. I want her to feel good. She laid flat on the bed in nothing but her lacy red lingerie. She got up and went between my legs as she began to lick my cunt. I let my hand go down to her hair and started to play with the strands of her hair. as she continued to please me.

The pleasure had become too much with the overstimulation, her tongue was licking at my clit constantly.  As her hands were wrapped around my thighs, one of her hands began wandering down to my pussy. Her thumb started to rub circles around my entrance again.

I bent down and started massaging her breasts which caused her to moan against my pussy. I just moaned loudly as I came for the second time. I took my place next to her in the bed, panting from excessive stimulation "I think i need a shower now" she giggled and pressed a kiss to my lips as I began to walk to the bathroom.