Summer break *r.w*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (both side receiving), standing up sex, dirty talk, overstimulation, unprotected sex, swearing.

During the summer break, ron and I had never been able to see each other;  the only thing that still kept us connected were the letters we sent each other every day, but they weren't enough. 

I was sitting on my desk reading, when my owl came in the window with a new letter from Ron: he finally convinced molly to let me spend the next week at the burrow with the weasley family. I was so exited as i prepared what I was supposed to bring and the next day I used the fireplace to teleport.

As soon as I arrived, molly greeted me with a hug and told me that this time I could stay in Ron's room. He greeted me, wondering about my summer - considering it was the end of August - and then let me go to Ron's room to finally be together after three months of not seeing each other. apparently apart from molly and Ron, no one else was home.

I went up the stairs that led to his room, starting to hear noises, like silent moans, I approached the bedroom door and leaned over. What i saw was him jerking his cock with a picture of me. He somehow was making me wet; with a groan, he rolled his head back and he saw me.

"did I interrupt something?" I said with a chuckle. With that, he sighed in shock as he began to speak. "this is what happens when I don't see you for 9 fucking weeks" I stood there staring at him.

"so, are you going to help me with this or..?"
"Well, what if I don't want?"  "well if you don't want to do anything obviously you don't have to" "I'm just kidding, don't worry" I said laughing again "well then let's not waste time" he went to lock the door and put the silence spell. I smiled at him, picking up one of his hands and guiding it under my shirt and to my breasts. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and began to slowly pump his length, running my thumb over his slit every time i reached his tip. 

Ron let out a quiet moan as he rested his head back into his bed, rubbing my ass as i continued to work my hand up and down his cock. I leant over and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before removing my hand. I licked my lips as i wrapped my hand around the base of his cock once again, bringing my lips to it and lightly kitten licking his tip. 

Ron watched me intensely as he suppressed his moans into deep, shaky breaths. I looked up to him through my lashes, wrapping my lips around the head of his cock as i began to lightly suck, running my fingertips over the the sensitive vein on the underside of his length. 

"Fuck, I missed you" he whispered through a breathy moan, digging his nails into the bed sheets as his eyes fluttered shut, leaning back into the cushions.  "Mm. I missed you too. But you gotta stay quiet" i mumbled back, my lips still pressed to his cock as i did so.

Ron's lips curved into a giddy smile as i took his cock back into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and starting to slowly bob my head up and down his length, lightly sucking as i did so. One of his hands moves to my hair, pulling it back into a messy ponytail before resting his hand on the back of my head, looking back down to me as he let out quiet whimpers. 

I took in more and more of his length until his tip hit the back of my throat, causing me to suddenly gag around his cock, earning a quiet grunt from Ron. I furrowed my brows and took a deep breath through my nose before continuing, sucking a little harder as i did so. My right hand found it's way to his balls and i began gently massaging them. In reaction to the added sensation, i felt Ron's cock twitch in my mouth as i tasted his precum, signalling he was getting close. 

"Fuck, keep going. Your pretty little mouth feels so good around my cock, babe" Ron softly praised, lightly tugging on my hair as i forced more of his cock into my mouth. I gagged again, digging the nails on my left hand into his thigh as my mouth slid up and down his length quicker than before. He let out an inaudible moan, shoving my mouth down even further on his cock as he warned.