Can't sleep *c.d*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (both side receiving), swearing, degradation kink, slapping kink, unprotected sex.

I had not slept for weeks due to the stress of N.E.W.T, final exams, and being closed all day studying was even more frustrating; that was all I could think of as I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

It was 2:07 at night and i decided to go out to get some air. I stayed in the house clothes i used to sleep on, and headed for the dormitory exit. the cool night air was pleasant, as the dormitory was roasting. I lit a cigarette and suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.

"why here love?"  i whirled around at the sudden voice; it was Cedric, my boyfriend. Merlin, how much i missed him.

"can't sleep, what about you?"  "neither was i, i was thinking about you and how much i miss fucking you so i couldn't sleep" he said that with his usual arrogant smirk; he was sitting in his usual seat on the floor near the entrance to his dormitory with a bottle of butterbeer in his hand.

"Smoke?" I asked cetting close to him. He always smoked with me at the end of the day. I sat right next to him on the floor with my back against the wall. "Drink?" He said handing me his bottle. 
We sat like that for a few moment.

He was always quiet in the last few weeks due to stress too. I never mind it either but not tonight. I need someone's company tonight. I looked up at him just to see him, already staring at me though the darkness. I blushed and looked away. I looked back up at him and he looked back down at me.

I smiled. He smiled. I couldn't help but cracked up laughing and so did he.

His laugh is so beautiful and sexy, i don't know why but it has a certain effect on me. We sat there a little longer just staring and laughing soon after i thought it was time to go back to my dorm.

As i was getting up to leave, i felt his grip firmly on my arm while saying my name. "do you want to stay in my dorm for a while?" he said. "It's been a long time since we-" "why not" i said and walked into the hufflepuff dorm. 

It wasn't my first time here of course.

we reached his dormitory where fortunately his roommate was not there and sat down on his bed; I can say that we didn't talk much since after a few kisses, she came up to me. He looked at me for a moment and approaching me, we started making out.

"are you sure you want to continue?" I just nodded looking up at him. "Use your words love" he said.
"Yes I do Ced" I said, frustrated. he didn't even bother putting a silencing spell on the door to cover up any noise that would be made. 

he told me to strip and sit on the edge of the bed. And so I did while he was watching. Ad soon as I finished, i began to approach him walking over to the couch where he was sitting and kneeled in front of him starting to massage it from under his pants, his boner now evident.

"you're so good, don't stop"

I smirked at him before unbuckling his belt and unfastening his jeans, pushing them, along with his boxers, down. I licked my lips as i wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, bringing my lips to it and licking his tip, filled with pre-cum.

Cedric watched me intensely as he suppressed his moans into, shaky breaths. I looked up to him through my lashes, wrapping my lips around the head of his cock as i began to lightly suck, running my fingertips over the the sensitive vein on the underside of his length.

"Love, you don't know how much I thought I was going to fuck you while studying these last few weeks" he whispered through a breathy moan, his gaze fixed on me. "Mm I missed fucking you too" i said, my lips returning to his cock.

Cedric smiled as i started to slowly bob my head up and down his length, lightly sucking as i did so. One of his hands moves to my hair, pulling it back into a messy ponytail before resting his hand on the back of my head, looking back down to me as he let out quiet whimpers and unfinished sentences.

"Fuck love, you're my perfect little whore"

I took in more of his length in my mouth until his tip hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag around his cock. I broke away from him for a second to get some air before continuing, sucking a little harder as i did so.

"Love, I'm gonna cum" Cedric said. His abs tensed, and he came into my mouth and i swallowed all of his cum.

"you were so good, I think you deserve a reward"
He made me lie down on the bed slowly lowering the pants I was wearing and then he took off my panties.

He began to touch the inside of my thigh, coming with painful tension and provocation to my clit. I moaned instantly at the pleasure it gave me and laid my head back getting comfortable. He started rubbing faster and my back arched off the bed. When I looked up at him his eyes were dark and filled with lust.

"Fuck, I want you inside me now" i said in a whisper.
"Come again love?" He said with a smirk in a teasing tone. "You heard me" "yes but I'm not gonna fuck you until you don't ask me screaming it" that said, he increased the speed with which he rubbed his fingers on my clit.

"Fuck me please!" I said aloud, knowing that everyone could hear us.

He turned me over and stuck my ass out in front of him. I could hear him groan as he slapped my ass and I moaned. He massaged my ass squeezing and rubbing and occasionally brushing his dick on my skin.

"Damn you wet love, and just for me" he says in a low voice before sticking his long fingers inside of me. "Please- Cedric" I said. He turned me around and kisses me passionately.

"you sure you want that?" He rubbed his dick on my wet pussy and I moaned louder. "Please Ced- Fuck me" I whined but got what I want. He slowly eased his throbbing cock into me and my head drops in pleasure. He hissed just once he was fully inside. I pushed back on him slowly and he started to move his hips. "Fuck-" he said as he pumped into me faster and harder making me scream and beg for more.

"You like my dick don't you?" He said pulling my hair. "Yes" I screamed and he pulled my hair harder bringing my head up so he can talk in my ear. "And it's the only one that can make you feel this good; am I right?" he growled. "yes it is!"

"Good girl. I bet it is-" he growled again and left my hair to go grab my hips and thrusting into me even harder. I was close to cumming when he pulled himself out of me and flipped me on my back pulling my legs up and pushing himself back into me. His dick was deeper in me and I swear i could've feel him in my stomach. He picked me up and I felt the wall hitting my back as he buried his face in my neck and his grip on my ass tightens.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum babe" I moaned and he slammed into me a few more time, releasing my climax all over his cock. We layed on the bed taking a breath for a few minutes as we looked at each other and smiled.

"Are you ok?" Cedric said. "Yes Ced"

I have always loved cedric for this too; he was sweet and took care of me when I needed him

He carried me to the bathroom sitting me on the sink while he turned on the shower water and heated the room to shower together.

"Mm, it was nice to relax after all this time" "I agree with you" I said giggling.

Cedric turned to my side, staring intently into my eyes. "I love You, You know that right?" He said "I do, and I love You too" "and if you think it's too fast or bad when we do it, tell me and I'll go slower- or we can stop of course!" "You're perfect so don't worry"

Pretty soon we both fell asleep in each other's arms.