New house *f.w*

Warning: contains dirty talk, degradation kink, overstimulation, oral (male receiving).

Me and Fred had finally taken the next step in our relationship: moving in together in the apartment above the joke shop. So far, it had felt like i'd been living in a dream. Waking up everyday to see his peacefully sleeping face, or to a barely clothed Fred stood by the cooktop in your kitchen, where i'd join him for breakfast with a side of making out.

This night, we were silently snuggled up on the couch, enjoying each others company while George was in Diagon Alley for some commissions. I was leant back into Fred, my head resting back on his shoulder, leaving a trail of light kisses up his neck and jaw while he was working one of his new  products and playing with my hair. His strong arms sat around my waist, one hand holding the new product and the other tracing light shapes on my stomach. His hand dipped into the waistband of my pyjamas, tracing light hearts on my hip bone instead.

I shivered in response, smiling against his neck before lightly pecking it again, "What're you up to, darling?"  Fred shrugged, a mischievous smile playing on his lips as he moved his gaze to meet mine, planting a kiss on your forehead, "Just reading, Freddie." 

"Mmkay." I didn't believe him one bit, but chose the benefit of the doubt and snuggled into him once more. As i did so, Fred' hand slowly edged closer to my laced underwear until he began tracing shapes around my core, the thin layer of material separating his fingers from my increasingly wet heat. I cocked an eyebrow and bit my lip, hiding my face in his neck as he pushed the material to the side, running a finger up my slit.

He looked to me again, chuckling quietly as he teased, "Pretty girl, you're so wet. Am I turning you on that easy or something?"  "Shut up," i huffed, my cheeks flushing red as i continued to hide my face in his neck.

Fred laughed as he placed a kiss to my temple, putting the product to the side and wrapping his other arm around my waist to keep me still, beginning to lightly rub my clit. I moaned quietly, feeling Fred' bulge grow at the sound.

He flicked my clit, causing me to quietly squeal, before pushing one of his fingers into me, slowly pumping and curling it while kisses up my neck. My back arched, only to be pulled flush again with Fred' body by his strong arm.  "I just want to feel you in me" i whined, pouting my lips and pressing my ass back against his bulge. Fred looked a little shocked by my sudden bluntness, however his shock quickly turned to lust as he withdrew his hands.

"Only if you strip for me, princess."  I moved from his touch "make me" Fred looked at me biting his upper lip and raised his wand up to my chin and pushed in. he walked forward, making me back into a wall with his wand pressed into my chin "do I have to tell you what happen to fucking whore like you?" I moan but decide to give him a little show.

Fred' eyes traced my body as i stood in front of him and began slowly stripping down to my underwear, until finally i pulled them off and flicked them in Fred's direction, earning a deep chuckle from him. I moved back to kneel between his legs, licking my lips at the sight of his cock begging to be let free from it's constraints. I took his belt away and slowly pulled his jeans down, moaning quietly at his cock springing free. 

"Darling, I thought you wanted-" i cut him off, wrapping my hand around the base of his cock and licking the tip of it. Fred let out a small moan, accompanied by a deep relaxed sigh as he slumped back into the couch, watching me with a smug expression. 

I looked up, my eyes meeting his as i daintily licked the precum from the tip of his cock. "Fuck y/n, your little mouth's so perfect," he praised, tangling a hand in my hair and prompting me to keep going. I continued to comply, maintaining eye contact as i swirled my tongue around his tip before starting to slowly suck, hollowing my cheeks.

Fred' back arched at the sensation, throwing his head back into the couch as he pushed his cock further into my mouth. I pulled back, kissing his tip, a cry rips from his throat as i pulled away before standing up, getting a cheeky smile, "I'll suck you off later, but for now I want your cock."

He whined quietly before gesturing for me to turn around so he could smack my ass. I did so and a stinging pain flew through my body. I winced at the pain, it quickly subsiding as Fred took ahold of my hips and pulled me into his lap, my back facing him.  "Ready, baby? If not, just say so" he questioned, always making sure i was still up for it. Even if he was a little late to the consent this time, i had to admit, it was still fucking hot.

"I want you to fuck me, Freddie" i mumbled, looking over my shoulder to him. He took that as a yes and lining his tip up with my entrance and thrusting into me. We both moaned in unison as his thick cock filled me perfectly. Fred leant back into the couch again, rubbing my hips as he admired his cock buried deeply in me, letting me take a moment to adjust.  I sat up a little straighter, beginning to slowly bounce up and down on his cock, providing Fred with front row seats to the view of my ass.

I leant forward and gripped his knees to steady myself, small moans escaping his lips as he watched intently, "Fuck, Y/n."  A small smile spread across my lips as i whimpered in response, gripping onto his cock as i slid down his length, biting my lip earning a low moan from Fred. He moved his hands to my hips, guiding me to start rolling my hips and rocking back and forth.

"You're so pretty when I fuck you"  "Uh huh," was all i could manage, moans and quiet profanities slipping from my lips as Fred began continually brushing against my g spot. "D-Don't stop. R-right there," i breathlessly moaned. He sat up a little straighter, moving one hand from my hip to my clit, lightly slapping it before starting to harshly rub figure eights. I cried out in pleasure, squeezing my eyes shut and letting my head hang, my mouth dropping open as i let out continuous moans. 

The extra stimulation from Fred' rubbing my clit had my legs beginning to shake, struggling to keep my movements up. "Fuck I'm not gonna last much longer Freddie" i stammered as i could feel the knot forming in my stomach, digging my nails into Fred' thighs as i willed yourself to keep going.  "I'm close too, angel. Just keep going," he replied.

Fred wrapped an arm around my waist as he started to thrust up into me, still kneading my sensitive clit in his fingertips. I started to feel my climax washing over my body in waves as my walls clenched and pulsed around Fred' cock, sending him over the edge with me. Fred buried his face into my neck as he came, screwing up his face and letting out quiet whimpers, tightening his grip around my waist. I moaned quietly as my legs continued to shake, lightly closing my eyes as i slowly came down from my high. 

Fred leant back into be couch again and i rested against his chest, sitting in silence in eachother's embrace for a few minutes as we both panted, desperately trying to catch a breath. A small smile spread across my lips once i finally caught my breath, tilting my head to admire Fred as i moved one of my hands up to his chest "I really like living with you." He said whit a smirk "And I love living with you" i replied, opening his eyes to gaze into mine before peppering my face with kisses once more.

"I think I should tell George to go out more often" Fred laughed, giving me a small squeeze.  "not a bad idea" i giggled, slowly pecking his lips as we both beamed at eachother. "So when is George coming home?"  I shrugged, "I think we have another hour alone"  i smiled, ruffling up his hair.  "Round two then?" I said.

"If you insist darling"