58

Katsuki wakes with a jolt, fangs out, and is whining in pain, clutching his stomach with one hand and covering his mouth with the other. Hiryur is lucky he is strong because Katsuki's new vampire status means his squirming and thrashing is nearly impossible to handle. Hiryur picks the boy up gently and sets him on his lap.

"Katsuki, you need to feed on me." Katsuki is nestled into Hiryur's embrace, knuckles turning white with how tightly he's gripping the other boy's shirt.

"No! I won't hurt you."
"You won't."
His body stills and his mind is mostly quiet.

"But I'm a monster." Katsuki hates his new existence. Sure, he's immortal, super strong, and can get whatever he wants, but he's lost the joys of human life.

"Stop blaming yourself. Look..." Hiryur's voice is low and Katsuki looks up at the boy who opens his mouth to display an identical set of fangs to his own. "Now you're not the only one. Just... please Kats."
Katsuki nods, and he notices how the sentiment makes Hiryur's eyes glimmer. He moves his mouth over Hiryur's smooth jaw, down to the crook of his shoulder. 

"Go ahead." Fingers drift up into messy blonde hair. He groans against Hiryur's neck, letting his fangs extend. He has to keep himself in check, not let the feral instincts in his mind take over. "It's all yours," Hiryur whispers, pulling Katsuki's head closer to his neck. Fangs plunge into Hiryur's neck. Katsuki feels a rush of euphoria moving through his head, down his spine. Hiryur's blood tastes amazing and it moves over his tongue as he laps at the wound after he finishes feeding. "Thank you."

Hiryur ran his fingers gently through blond hair, his features relaxing. Blood rushed to the newly turned vampire's cheeks. It was impossible not to notice how very dashing Hiryur was from this angle. The moonlight accentuated the sharp angle of his jawline, the shape of his nose, and made his cheekbones a bit higher. Hiryur smirked. He leaned his head close enough that Katsuki could feel his breath, licked his lips, and then-

He purred.

"Good boy."

O-Oh ...

He blinked, face burning hot. His words kept repeating in his head like a broken radio. Good boy. Good boy. At one point, his brain short-circuited like Kaminari. No thoughts except for Good Boy. Katsuki sputtered. "I-I'm-" he stammered, still recovering his senses. "I'm fine. Completely fine."

"Sure thing Kat," Hiryur replied, cockiness practically dripping off his voice.

Katsuki is wearing the hoodie that Hiryur brought from UA, the blond snuggled into the brunette's arms. At the beginning of the year, Katsuki was quite a snappy, spitfire. Although he is still aggressive, he has learned how to trust people.

Katsuki's harshest critic has always been himself as he has always operated under tremendous pressure on his shoulders and feels that he must accomplish everything on his own, and always perform the best. Katsuki knows that he has a strong quirk and is studying at the top hero academy in Japan, but he has his own insecurities.

People are used to dealing with weakness, negative emotions, dealing with sadness. Katsuki never developed a healthy outlet or way to process those emotions. Like a classic perfectionist, his standards are high, and he's so used to meeting or even exceeding those standards that he doesn't know what to do when he stumbles or falls. While Katsuki is heavily critical of others who do not reach his own standards, often calling them minor characters or forgotten their names, Katsuki himself is his own biggest critic, harsh and unforgiving.

Hiryur and Katsuki's first bonding was when Hiryur got the sense that Katsuki was a lot different from the angry image he always projected. Katsuki had an image of himself that he always succeeds and always comes out on top and that's what a strong hero does.