45

"Let's get to the point." Vlad King says. "You have his location, what's your plan to get Katsuki out of there?" Hiryur stretched. 

"Knowing you, I take it you tried a bunch of plans before coming to the pro heroes." Vlad continued.

Hiryur blinked, surprised at the amount of disrespect in the hero's voice.

"You think you're a hard read?" Vlad smirked. "You would've only talked to us if you had hard facts to win us over." He paused, taking immense pleasure at Hiryur's reaction. "Cuz' you knew we wouldn't trust you otherwise."

Hiryur let out a dry chuckle. " Wow.  OkayLet's try to be civil here, alright? You are correct, but I only needed the evidence for you because you are more difficult to trust people. I know that the other heroes would believe me, but you would need more convincing. Anyway, yes. I've been trying to devise something with Dabi, but there are so many restrictions we need to go around." Hiryur clarified, nervously scratching his neck. "Even though the stream is still going, the league is watching him, so I can't communicate with him. The League is currently waiting for me to show up, but I don't plan to do so until later."

"So you are willing to join the League to save Katsuki?" Midnight asks.

"Not really. I'll play along, help Katsuki and answer all his questions, gather information and when I find enough, we will both escape." The brown-haired boy looked upwards, eyes squinting. "The tracker tells me that he is in Yojinbukai. Nobody is living there except for the poor and a few criminals."

"Okay, but why can't we just do a regular rescue mission?" Snipe asked, scratching his chin. 

"That's because the League is making him into a weapon. Apparently, they saw our teamwork and want both him and I like their attack dogs. They have already given him a codename that goes with mine. They call me, Asset, and they are calling Katsuki, Alpha. They have already injected the serums and have given him a new quirk, a villainous one so that it would make day-to-day life unbearable for Katsuki if he doesn't hurt someone. When I go, I'll help Katsuki with his new quirk. There's also a big problem. Gigantomachia. We don't know where it is, but I know that Shigaraki plans on using him. We need all heroes on deck for this and only a select few students. From my research, he had appeared only once before, and it'd been bad . Even with the support of Endeavor and other pros, it'd been an absolute  massacre . He's going to send it to Yojinbukai, I'm sure of it." Hiryur licked his lips, heart thrumming against his chest. "He also has hundreds if not thousands of nomu. The heroes alone can't beat them all. That's why I'm also calling in people who owe me a favor or two. Without them, it's at best just a few of us against Shigaraki, All for One, Kurogiri, and every other villain they're buddies with. The rest of the heroes would either be fighting Gigantomachia or the nomu. We've got a snowball's chance in hell of beating them."

"Think harder ." Vlad King cocked his head to the side, his smile mocking. "They only get reinforcements if the warp villain is in the picture." His eyes trailed to Hiryur. "Besides, we've got a way to bridge the gap in our strengths. Just bring in the military and cops."

"Are they enough, though?" Midnight bit her lip. "Say we go along with a simple infiltration. Even if we take down Kurogiri. Katsuki could still be under the quirk's control, has two new quirks to figure out, and the heroes and Dabi are our only offense. Together, Shigaraki and All for One can beat even the top heroes, Dabi, and Katsuki, even if he's in fighting condition."

Hiryur interjects. "Yes, but if Only I go in and you all wait outside, only Katsuki and I would be trapped in there. If we followed your plan, neither Dabi nor Endeavor would be able to use their quirks to their fullest. Katsuki is being held underground. The fire would exhaust the oxygen, meaning it'd be impossible to breathe. If it's only Katsuki and I, we have a better chance at survival."