17

It felt strange being in class the next day, everyone was talking to one another, excitedly discussing their internships. Hiryur wandered over to where Katsuki and Kirishima were. Katsuki was in his seat, while Kirishima was in Hiryur's, talking animatedly to Katsuki.

Hiryur sat on Katsuki's desk with a grin. "Anything we want to add to the stories going around?" He teased.

He huffed. "Nope."

The class' chatter was cut short by Aizawa walking in. "Take your seats." He said.

Everyone returned to their assigned seats and class began, everything going smoothly. By the time evening rolled around, Katsuki and Hiryur were laying down on Katsuki's bed, homework splayed out across the mattress as they worked through everything. Katsuki had some of the best grades in the class and Hiryur was in first, right above Momo. By the time the end of the week rolled around, the two boys had a schedule. After classes, they would have an hour to themselves before they would meet up at the warehouse. Dabi sometimes joined, but more often than not, he just napped or played videogames.

Aizawa had announced the summer training camp, but those who failed the end-of-term exams would instead be stuck in extra classes to fix their grades.

════════════════

When the day of the physical exam arrived, the class was surprised to see most of the staff waiting for them. The students had all changed into their hero costumes.

"The test will begin shortly," Mr. Aizawa said. "This is a test you can fail, so I don't want to see any pitiful attempts." He said firmly.

"Now," Aizawa ran one hand through his hair tiredly, "In the past, our final exams generally composed of staff or Pro-Heros testing your abilities in combat. Since this entire year we've been doing that, it seemed more appropriate to alter the exam into a more real-world applicable scenario. You'll be graded according to how you factor in the flaws of your opponents, and how you operate to overcome advantages." Aizawa had the signature grin that spoke of danger. It was looking quite horrible. "You'll be working with a partner."

Everyone seemed pumped and not at all worried.

Hiryur sighed and listened to the last few pairs. Denki was with Mina against Nezu. Hitoshi was with Sero against Midnight.

That made sense.

But he froze when he heard who he would be up against. Aizawa. And Hiryur's partner is Katsuki. The duo glanced at each other and smirked wide.

This was going to be fun...