Chapter 6 - Indulge me

Tws: NSFW(sex, bdsm, sensory deprivation, overstimulation, usage of safeword, aftercare, fingering,  cunnilingus) + past abuse mention

Each day that passes in the castle, is a new day for you to bathe in the gracious tenderness offered by all the sweet souls who love you there, genuinely, unconditionally. You feel like you're blooming under the shine of your own bliss. Your soul is a treasure you've slowly grown to treat with kindness.

Not always, heavens no , but you're no longer at war with yourself every second of your wake.

The muted morning light showers your bare body in its gentle glimmer as you arch yourself against Alcina's hand cupping your breast far too lightly, teasing and tracing love across your skin, her other hand pinning your hips against her. You're sitting on your knees, the soft mattress shifting slightly as Alcina moves her thigh between your legs to support you — and definitely for you to get frustrated as you try to grind against the offer, only for the position proving too tricky for you to find the right spot.

You bend your head back, offer your body more to your Lady as she embraces you, still not giving enough, and you swear you can hear the gentle tease in her breathing, landing on your hot skin in the peppers of kisses trailing from your shoulders to your neck. You writhe, a muffled groan escaping your lips.

"Mhhm, you're being mean, Alci..." you breathe, shooting a pleading glare at your Lady.

Her lovely golden eyes flicker at your words, her hand carefully sliding from your hips to your inner thigh, her fingers trailing just on the edge of your wetness and you whimper. When she notices your desperation, she kisses your earlobe and whispers words that send shivers down your spine.

"And what does my good celestity want, hmm?"

You blush, the heat of your fluster reaching your shoulders, but you're not about to shy out. You want to feel your Lady's fingers, you want to feel her touch leave bliss and pleasure on you until you're but a gasping mess of felicity.

There is, however, something more specific you want, something you've talked to Alcina about prior to this, something that makes your heart race when you think of it, your aching cunt sending waves of warmth across your body. There's desire, flickering deep in your clouded eyes, the lick of your lips barely enough to make your voice not to falter from lust.

"I want my eyes covered— for-for you to take control... I want— ah.. you to claim me..."

Despite your want making you desperate to beg right away, you voice yourself in a way that gives you both room to back away.

When you feel the pleasant rumble of her hum against your neck, her lips gently searching your skin, you gasp. You know she's considering it during those seconds she presses against you, arms wrapped around your body, soft kisses everywhere she can reach.

"And you're sure, love?" Alcina asks after a while, hands carefully guiding you to move over, so that you can see each other.

Her hands cup your face as you sit in front of her, the pleasant pulse still pooled against your core. Fingers intertwining with hers, you take a deep breath to ground yourself. Alcina's eyes are honey and gold in their warmth and adoration, the well controlled thirst barely visible when she waits for your reply. You get lost for a moment, staring at the beauty graced in front of you. Thrall, in it's purest form.

"I want it," you whisper. "I'm sure."

Anticipation. It's a feeling that rummages through your being as you lie in wait while your Lady gets the blindfold from the drawers, your thighs pressed together to hide the lust you carry with you. You sit on the bed, fingers dancing on the dark red bedsheet, the silk smooth against your skin, your eyes hungrily eating the sight of your Lady's naked body, each movement divine in perfection, and you swallow.