Chapter 7 : Dry Fucking

A / N: RivArmin + dry fucking ahead. ;] Worst chapter I've made by far. Tadaaa. \(._.)/

p.s: I hate myself for this. ;c

-----

still Armin's POV

"You caught us, right?" Levi's question made everything go downhill for me.

"What-? I didn't caught you with anything, Levi." I said, ignoring the audience watching in shock.

"You wouldn't act like that if you didn't," Levi replied.

I raised my eyebrows and replied, "then why don't you mention what you're talking about? Tell us, what's that I caught you two, hm?"

Levi's eyes widened.

"Why don't you mention it yourself?" He sarcastically asked.

"Okay! I admit I caught you making out with Sasha that morning. Words are spoken now, happy as fuck?" I laughed like a lunatic bitch.

I heard the others gasp, including Levi.

"So you really caught us." Levi glared.

"No shit, Sherlock." I replied sarcastically.

"You've got to be kidding me," Hange said with a tone I've never heard before. "Sasha..." Connie turned with eyes filled with anger to a wide-eyed Sasha.

"It was just an accident!" Sasha replied. "Yeah, accident. If that was just an accident I wouldn't have watched you two make out non-stop until you had to catch breath." I spoke.

"I fucking knew that time someone was watching us." Levi said. "Nice instincts." I laughed. "No, actually, I support. Who's with me?" I asked as I raised my hand.

And that's when shits hit the fan and life made a fucking 180°.

"Levi, I-..." Mikasa finally spoke. "Guys, quit with the low energy shit, let's celebrate! You guys know Levi was from break up, we should be happy that he found another person to love!" I exclaimed. Then, I smiled at Sasha and Levi before hissing: "Congratulations, especially to you, Sasha. You're now matured, and that's something to be celebrated with."

Armin, stop acting like a bitch, you know deep inside that it's not something to be congratulated with. You know, that you're broken as fuck.

Shut up, mind. You're not helping!

Levi nodded at me in return, and went back to sit on the couch.

"Armin, are you fucking sure about that? You seem hurt." Jean stood up and accompanied me. I stepped away form him and shook my head, "what're you talking about?"

It was Jean's turn to shook his head, he then went back to Eren, who was sleeping.

The whole time, Connie was silent. He felt betrayed by Sasha. Let's say betrayed, because Sasha lied about the thing going on.