Chapter 12 : Satisfaction

A / N: Some part of this chapter contains smut, don't hate me for it's a part of the plot. Feel free to tell me if you're somehow uncomfortable though! ^0^;

-----

All of those thoughts in my chaotic mind blurred straight when my phone buzzed. I furrowed my eyebrows, before checking my phone.

'One(1) Message from Levi.<3.'

What does the man need? I thought before I clicked on the fortunate notification, and began reading what the message said.

Levi.<3 (Levi):

I for real had a dream of us sexting, so I woke up and decided to turn it into reality in person instead of just texting.

Well damn.

After reading, face flushed red, I typed on to reply, almost hesitantly as my fingers tapped on the screen for each letter.

Armin (Me):

What-

Levi.<3 (Levi):

I'm serious. For fuck sake, it's boring without you.

Seriously. Let me in your fucking house.

Levi was outside the whole time. Hurray for me. I won't be surprised with the next few events.

I rushed to the front door and opened it, seeing Levi. I stepped aside, letting Levi step inside my house. After, I closed the door and turned back to Levi who was sight-seeing.

Levi looked around the house before he turned to look at me, and let out a 'tch' then smirked.

"You're not serious, r-right?" I asked, stuttering with the last word of my question. Levi did not respond, instead he showed me a picture of me, myself, half-naked from Levi's phone.

In the picture I was flexing with my muscles. I damn well remember that time and I think it was taken by Mikasa secretly.

"This-just this picture turned me on. I'm pretty sure though, that seeing you fully-naked will turn me on in a higher level." Levi said-smirked, then shrugged his shoulder bag away from his shoulder and approached me.

Levi then leaned in closer to my neck, and exhaled breath on my neck, sending shivers down straight to my throbbing member. Levi's hand started guiding its way under my shirt, and began tracing onto my nipple. As Levi's hand did its job to make me moan-successfully, Levi began to nibble right under my ungodly ear, letting familiar feelings struck me.

"I heard from a friend of a friend, that that dick is a ten out of ten," Levi whispered, and between his whispering, I could feel him smirk. Levi then pushed me away gently and smirked, and stood in front of me as if he won on something.

"What a tease, hmm, why don't you see my dick for yourself then?" I offered, before I approached Levi for a hungry kiss as I pushed him over to the couch. Levi then flipped me over, him being on top of me.

Levi pulled away, then removed his shirt off of him. I followed his steps and removed mines as well, leaving the both of us half-naked. That time, we each stared at each other's body, our eyes' still not full of satisfaction.