Explanation

Okay so since I haven't been clear in my writings and wrote wrong things. I'm going to explain what has happened so far. Okay?!

Nickname: Chuu

Alright so at the beginning of the story, we find that Jiwoo has a sister and two parents. She is a straight-A student (can't relate) and has friends that she knew since childhood. Her parents favor her sister, Yeojin, but put pressure on Jiwoo to do well in her academics. They both still treat her well, but not as much as Yeojin.

In school, she is referred to as Chuu and not Jiwoo. She is shy and quiet during class but during lunch or with her friends she is very social and bubbly. She transferred into the school in her sophomore year. Currently, in the story, she is a senior.

She met Yves in school but always heard about the rumors about her. She didn't really care about them until she found out Yves has dumped her friend Heejin before Chuu transferred in. Ever since she found out about it, Chuu disliked Yves and would stay away from her.

Kim Jiwoo

Kim Jiwoo

Friends: Jungeun, Heejin, Chaewon

Ha Sooyoung

Friends: Hyejoo, Jinsoul, Hyunjin

Nickname: Yves

Sooyoung is a straight-A student as well, but that is not her reputation. By the time of her second year of high school, everyone knew her as someone who has fun and dumps people after a short period. Even so, she is still quite popular because she is on the dance team. Her friends and her, dominate the school and are well known.

Sooyoung has no siblings, and her parents are away at their faraway jobs. They allowed her to stay alone for her education. Given allowance and a free place to stay, Sooyoung continues with having fun at school.

When she meets Jiwoo, Sooyoung developed a crush. During the three years, Sooyoung has never actually talked to Jiwoo until now.  Sooyoung is a senior among her friends. So she tries to do her best in her last year of high school. When she is with her friends, she jokes around and is sometimes flirty. When she is with others, she is still flirty but also confident in herself (couldn't relate).