7 ~ Special type of drink

"Chuu I already promised I'm paying. Don't worry about it" Chaewon hooked her arm with a very nervous and stressed Jiwoo.

"But what about the teachers? What if they find us. And then they say it's too late for students to be out. And then they will bring us to the school. And then they will expel us-" Jiwoo said as she looked into Chaewon's eyes. With a pout, she squeezed Chaewon's hands.

"Chuu- nothing like that is going to happen. Plus, we are old enough to be out as late as we want. We won't get in trouble." Chaewon took a few seconds to think. "But of course you would think that. Everyone always said you're too nice to do anything" She sarcastically said.

But of course, Jiwoo took it seriously.

"What are you talking about. I'm not nice." Jiwoo placed her arm on her hip. "Bet, I'm going to show you how not nice I could be. Cmon" Jiwoo walked faster to the restaurant with Chaewon. Not aware of the people behind them. Also not aware of what she was walking into.

They entered into what seemed to be a very mature restaurant with a bar, dance floor, and small places to sit. There were no bright lights, only red and orange dim hues coming off walls. Luckily it wasn't crowded and only seemed like only a limited number of people were allowed inside.

"Gowon...are you sure this is a place to even eat? This looks like...a club?" Jiwoo unhooked her arm from Chaewon. "I'm doubting that we are even allowed to be here" In fact, they were allowed there. Both Jiwoo and Chaewon were old enough to drink and allowed inside clubs. Both of them being seniors and going off to college, Jiwoo was worried it would affect her college application. But she was just stressed.

"Relax Chuu, it's fine. Ease up a bit. I told you, I'm taking you out so that you can relax. Those exams are starting to really affect you a lot." Chaewon sat in a large booth that had cushions. Jiwoo sat next to her, still nervous.

"What can we even do here? It seems pretty empty" Jiwoo looked around the place. Unaware of how loud she was. Just then a bartender glared at Jiwoo. She mouthed a 'sorry' and turned back to Chaewon. It's been a slow start at the club they were at. Not a lot of people went there. Some workers were sensitive about it.

"Can we get anything to eat here?" Jiwoo placed her head on the table. Probably not sanitary, but Jiwoo was tired. Suddenly, she saw people sit on the other side of the booth.

"Mind if we sit here?" Sooyoung said as she slid on the inside of the booth. Hyejoo sat next to her. "Hey" Hyejoo waved to the two.

Chaewon smirked before waving her hand to Hyejoo.

"I hope you still remember us. It's been a while since we saw you" Chaewon said as she sat back on the wall behind her. Sooyoung and Hyejoo were so busy with practicing, they weren't able to meet and have any social life afterward. They likely didn't see Chaewon or Jiwoo in school, but it was the opposite for the other two. Jiwoo would catch glimpses of Sooyoung rushing to classes, while Chaewon would witness Hyejoo eating watermelons after class.

Of course, they never told them. Or greeted them.

"So what are you guys doing here? Are you doing something you're not supposed to?" Sooyoung gave a sly smile as she placed her elbows on the table. With her head still on the table, Jiwoo rolled her eyes. 'Could she be more annoying?' Jiwoo thought. She huffed as she poked Chaewon's side.

"We're just here to lighten up our little Chuu here" Chaewon stood up. She recognized a jukebox. Hopefully, they could play modern songs.

"Our little? I'm older than you Gowon" Jiwoo groaned as she lifted herself. She held her face with her right hand on her cheek. If she tried to hide her sleepiness, it was definitely showing now.