InnocentWhispers

Enjoy :]

Izuku Midoriya was sitting in his new chair that his family had gotten him together with a new desk and a pc. He was getting ready for his first ever livestream. Allison was going to join him so she could help him a little and calm him down if something would happen. And Kaminari would join him a few hours later since it was early in the morning in Japan. The elf like boy had specifically decided on his first day at the adams academy because UA's class 1-A wouldn't have class that day.

He quickly joined a voice chat in that Allie was already waiting for him. She was already streaming and happily talking to her chat, she hadn't introduced him yet so he kept himself muted and got ready to start his own stream. He swallowed all the worries he had and clicked on his mouse, "Hey! Welcome, welcome! This is my first stream so go easy on me! Anyways, we're just gonna play some minecraft with StrawberryMuffin!" He spoke into the microphone while smiling at his webcam. It was a decision that he has struggled for a while with but in the end he decided that he wanted to show his face to his viewers.

"Okay chat! You probably remember Muffin-in-law!" Allison spoke, the chat immediately went wild. "Today is actually his first ever livestream and we are gonna play minecraft with him!" that was Izuku's cue "Hey chat! I hope you are all doing great!" He said with a bright smile while he joined Allison's minecraft server.

"Muffin! My chat is getting invaded!" he cried before he broke out laughing, "They found me, I need to hide my drugs!" he joked, in that moment he realised something. Izuku Midoriya, the cinnamon roll of Class 1-A would never ever have said something like that. When did he change?

"Yes chat! Invade that channel! fire at that follow button with all you got! and maybe even some at the subscribe button" she said the last part a little quieter with a wink at the end. "Muffin! I'm just gonna get called a clout chaser!" he whined but the smile didn't leave his lips even though it was a serious possibility, streaming was just too fun for him. "Uhhh the chat keeps spamming 'cute little elf' what do I do!?" the only thing he got as an answer was loud laughing from Allie.

"Muffin!" Izuku whined as his character ran away from a green creature in the game. The two had been playing for a few hours."The creeper is attracted to me, I don't think he knows that I'm a minor!" he heard the start of laughing, a loud crash and then laughing again. "Muffin, Are you okay?" he asked in a worried tone. "I'm fine!" a laughing Allison yelled back.

The sound of somebody joining the voice chat came and a message appeared in the minecraft chat 'Pichu_type_beat joined the game'. "Kami!" Izuku greeted the electricity boy, "Whispers!" the boy responded, "Muffin!" the white haired girl said cheerfully, feeling left out. The three broke out in laughter, "I'm Denki Kaminari, nice to meet you, Muffin!" he introduced himself "I don't think I have to introduce myself but it's also nice to meet you, Denki" he was caught off guard for a second when he heard his first name. "Oh chat, this is Kami! He couldn't come sooner because of timezones" Izuku quickly explained to his chat. "Uhm yeah, sorry I'm not used to people using my first name" the blond boy laughted.

"Is it true that you broke someone arm today?" Izuku read out loud, "Did you post about that!?" he covered his face with his hands, letting himself fall back into his chair. "Mabye..." the girl mumbled, "Wait you broke someone's arm on your first day at a new school and didn't tell me!?" Kaminari asked between his laughter. "I- I wanted to go to my sister... and then there was that guy.. and he wouldn't let me pass and suddenly wanted to punch me... sooo I acted on reflex, teleported behind him and broke his arm. but it was an accident, I swear!" The other two just laughed while Izuku was emberassed. "But the guy has been a jerk ever since I first met him so it's fine, whis" Allison suddenly sounded proud of him. "Why do I feel like he gave off pomeranian vibes" Denki suddenly said, "Actually, yeah I think they even have the same eyes!"

"How did you and Kami meet?" Izuku read out loud, "Uhh well, we used to be classmates, I used to live in Japan and moved to america just a few days ago actually" Izuku explained, leaving out the reason why he moved.

About another hour later, Izuku and Kaminari were left alone, Allie had decided to go to bed. But her viewers didn't have such weakness and mostly came over to his stream.

"Whispers, tell your cousin to back off!" The UA student screamed as he moved his in-game character away from the tall black figure following him. "Wha-" Izuku was about to ask but stopped when he saw the enderman, staring it straight in the eyes, it didn't even get aggressive at him like they would usually do. "Holy shit! You are actually an enderman!" Kami laughed and with that, their luck was gone and the tall figure attacked both of them.

It took about another hour for the two to finally end the stream, it was already past midnight and both of them had school the next day. Well, it wasn't that much of a problem for Kaminari since it was just a little after noon for him. "Thank you all for watching! Thank you all for making my first stream such a nice experience, I will probably stream again soon!" were Izuku's last words before he ended the stream. He just spent a moment there, smiling at one of his monitors that had his channel open. The name 'InnocentWhispers' written in the top left corner.

I gotta say really quick, I usually don't do this stuff but thank you all for reading and voting so much, I hope you all liked it so far <3

Cheers!