Meeting

Enjoy :]

A bit of a Spoiler warning, I guess

Izuku stood on the balcony, his smartphone held against his ear, waiting for the person on the other line to pick up. During all that, Julia stood inside, giving him questioning looks through the glass. Izuku perked up when he was greeted by a stressed sounding Nezu through the phone. "Hello, principal Nezu" The long eared boy spoke, a worried look on his face as he listened to the chimera speak, humming in response from time to time.

A sigh came from the multi coloured haired boy as he put the phone down, he pinched the bridge of his nose before he entered the apartment again. Loki wasn't just confused at this point, she was worried. Izuku hadn't spoken much since he had gotten the email and it just didn't seem like him. He silently sat down on the couch before he finally spoke, "Nezu asked me to come back" he rubbed his eyes, he suddenly felt way more tired than before. "Like.. permanently?" Julia asked as she bit the inside of her cheek, "No, don't worry" he smiled slightly as he placed his hand on her's, a blush spread across her face.

"So, what's the problem?" she asked, ignoring the red tint on her cheeks. "I don't wanna see them.. but I have to. They are in a full on war against the newly formed paranormal liberation front, and they are not having the upper hand." he explained, lying his head on her head. "So what? We go, kick some ass, and come back. And on top of that, you can show off to them, after all, they aren't asking you for no reason" she smirked. "Oh so we are going?" he grinned, wrapping his arms around her. "You actually think that I would let you go alone, elf boy? We're partners!" she smiled, holding her fist out to his. "Thank you, rogue" he said as he fistbumped her.

"That. was. terrible." was the only thing Denki said as he suddenly came in through the front door. He was completely covered in mud, only leaving the space under his glasses free from the dark brown substance. The best friends that were cuddling on the couch had to hold back their laughter as the blond boy made his way towards the bathroom.

Now came the hard part, Izuku had to tell Denki that his classmates and teachers were fighting for their lives in a war. Almost one full hour after Denki got back from his patrol with Electoplant, he finally entered the living room again, clean this time. "So uh... the Work studies got cancelled" Izuku started, obviously tense. "There's some war in Japan so we'll go there and help out" Loki said bluntly. "Where exactly!?" he yelled out, the two were taken back from the sudden outburst "Deika city and Jaku city" the slightly startled girl answered. The blond boy visibly calmed as he sat down on the couch. "Right.. sorry, I forgot people have family" the blueish haired girl chuckled awkwardly when he realised why he was so worried.

.

"Got everything?" Izuku asked Denki the next morning as the blond stood infront of him once again, his bag with him this time. "Yup!" he said, ending the word with a small plop sound, the others that were standing next to him nodded in response. The five were all wearing their hero costumes. Allison stood tall wearing a tight white suit with red patches on the shoulders extending into a cape, yellow and aqua patches covered the upper arm, the aqua spreading down to her rips. A grin appeared on Izuku's face as the thought of old pre quirk era comic book superheroes came to his mind.

Seemingly out of no where, five teenagers dressed in hero costumes appeared on the UA campus. "I go see uh-" Denki stopped to search for the right words "Go see your little boyfriend" Izuku smirked, watching with satisfaction as a bright red blush appeared on the blond's cheeks. 

The group of four, slowly made their way to the meeting room that they were supposed to go to, definitely not getting lost on the way.

"I asked a former student of ours for a favor" Nezu explained in the meeting room, "A former student?" Vlad King frowned, he didn't believe that one single student could be of any real help. "They must have a strong quirk that principal Nezu went as far as ask for a favor" All Might spoke, the blue eyes glowing with hope. An evil chuckle came from the principal, "I heard you need some help!" Loki's head peeked into the room. "She?" Endeavor asked, "Oh you are Loki!" Mount Lady perked up as she recognized the american hero. The girl finally fully entered the room, a gasp coming from All Might when Izuku followed her.

The skeletal man's eyes darkened, "Midoriya.." he started, Izuku simply ignored him and turned to Nezu. "Thank you for coming today, Whispers. I see that you brought some people along" the chimera smiled, happy to see his ex student blossom even if it's through another school. "I did! This is-" the boy was interrupted by All Might. "How could a few children possibly help us?" he asked to which Izuku laughed. "Seriously, Yagi?" the man balled his fist at the name, Nezu stepped in at that point. "You might not believe it but the four are currently in America's top 10" an evil smile spread across the principal's face at All Might's shock, but the man just scoffed after his initial shock. 

"Let's get this started!"

Cheers!