Silent Protector

3rd person pov

Walking down the halls of Beacon Y/N rubbed his sore face, wincing slightly causing him to quickly retract his hand, not at the point where he was suitably recovered just yet.

As he turned the corner he heard a set of quickly approaching footsteps and turned his head to see Pyrrh who was smiling a bit only for it to falter upon seeing his face, obviously concerned at his appearance.

Pyrrh: My word, are you alright?

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I'll be good. Just... don't touch it

Pyrrh: What happened?

Y/N: I fell down a flight of stairs. A long flight

This caused a look of hesitance to come from the red headed male, his gaze fixated on the teen while trying to figure out if he was telling the truth or not. After a moment or two he just let out a breath and offered a kind smile.

Pyrrh: As long as you're okay

Y/N: Of course, i feel better by the second

Of courses that wasn't entirely true as the same of having his ass beat in still stuck around, but it did give him motivation to get better. After all, he was ment to be Huntsman. He needed to be able to handle a couple of thugs like them.

Y/N: Have you seen Blake at all?

Pyrrh: Last I heard he had an arguement with his teammates the other day, I think they're made up now though

Upon getting to class Y/N noticed, that out of all of them it could've been, it was combat training. While sure, he wanted to get better... he was still healing after all, and the these kinda looks weren't exactly something he wanted to be getting right now.

Heading over to Glynn he took a moment as the teacher looked over, seeing the bruises and black eye causing him to sigh softly, beginning to do something on his scroll as he tried to say something.

Y/N: Can i be excused for today?

Glynn: Can you still activate your aura?

Y/N: Well, yes, but-

Glynn: Then no. Hunters will need to go through injuries on missions, this isn't any different

Relenting he went over to the the locker system and took out his sword, never being very creative when it came to weapons, but a sword was still cool nonetheless, even if it was kinda heavy.

He went over to where everyone else was, waiting for a match to be called out. However as he was waiting the mute came up beside him and offered a smile, patting his back gently.

While he understood the meaning behind the gesture, he still felt as of it was a bad idea. Then again, surely not everyone here was capable of kicking his ass, there had to be like a few who he was better then... right?

As if Glynn was doing this on purpose, his name was called along with Ren from team JNPR, not knowing much about him apart from the fact that he was Pyrrh's teammate, and didn't say much.

Beginning to head down, hesitantly might I add, Y/N began to prepare himself for how he could take the oncoming defeat in good spirits. Their auras appeared on a screen, displaying it everyone while the teen held his sword close.

While Ren's semblance was useful against Grimm, it was less so against people, so really this would be a test of skill. The buzzer went off for them to begin and Ren went to jump back, but for some reason tripped and fell on his back.

Y/N: A... Are you alright?

He went to get up but slipped once more, hitting his head on the ground causing Y/N to slowly relax his stance and just turn his gaze over to the teacher who could be seen pinching the bridge of his nose.