Decisions, Decisions

3rd person pov

Y/N: I'm... I'm fine, we just fell

Scooting back a bit Y/N helped himself up, not wanting to upset any of them by only take one or two people's hands. Rubbing his head, given it was a bit sore from the fall he slowly climbed up to his feet.

This wasn't met well by Neo who knocked him back down only to grab his hand and pull the teen back to his feet. And in return Pyrrh looked over to the mute with a confused look.

Pyrrh: What did you do that for?

Y/N: I-It's fine. He's just kinda like that

Pyrrh: Are you really okay though?

He just waved his hand dismissively with a slight smile, honestly feeling better then ever if not for the fall. With the threat of Grimm close by they began to return to Glynn who was supervising team CRDL.

While heading back Y/N noticed both Neo and Pyrrh standing at either side of him with Blake lagging just behind. This slowly diminished his joyful feeling, as he felt like he was being surrounded.

Mercury: So, how'd you fall?

Y/N: The uh... the cliff gave way after a Grimm attacked

Mercury: What did youndo about the Grimm?

Blake: He killed it

Mercruy: Seriously? Good job

While the compliment was appreciated he felt as he was being undermined so Y/N jjst nodded and looked down, causing some concern to come from the red head on his right.

Pyrrh: I know this is a while away, but what're you doing to do for Prom?

Y/N: H-Huh?

Pyrrh: I heard most guys bring their girlfriends from other academies over. It's not any day that you'd get to be at Beacon after all

The teen began to think about it but just felt eyes drilling into him from all angles causing him to slowly shrink into himself, really not used to this kind of attention, let alone from guys who were making him question so many things about himself.

Y/N: Uh- maybe just, stay in the dorm?

Mercury: That's boring

Y/N: I haven't got money for a ticket

Pyrrha: I'll cover for you

Y/N: N-No way, I couldn't make you do that

Pyrrha: It'll be my treat. Of course, I'd like a dance in return

Timeskip

Back in their dorm Y/N laid there, face down on his bed while groaning to himself. His teammates were just hanging around, contacting someone on their scrolls, who he didn't know.

Slowly rolling onto his back the teen laid his arms over his face, sighing softly before sitting up and glancing to the others, thinking of what he could say, to maybe ask for help.

Noticing the look Emerald raised an eyebrow and placed his scroll down, taking a moment before gesturing for him to follow. As the tanned male stepped out the room, Y/N followed only to close the door behind him.

Emerald: Are you gay?

Y/N: I'm sorry?

Emerald: Are you gay? Because Pyrrh is, and it's clear he likes you

Y/N: Yeah, I know he does. But... i don't know, I always thought I liked girls

Emerald: Do you still think that?